2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

I'm ready! Would be a dream come true.

Pick me pick me pick me

HOW DID I MISS THIS BEING POSTED!?!?!?!?!?!

I cant wait for these to open up! I will be trying my damnedest to get a chance for this!
It's the Granddaddy of them all! A pure dream come true!

Oh man lets get it started early!

Take me with you Dan. You know the odds of another warm Ohio December are slim. Take me to Sunny CA with you.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Did my first unofficial THO last year , Iowa, great people great time. This would be a chance of a lifetime for me.

I will need to fly half way around the world for this.

That would not stop me coming! I'm so up for this.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Let's get ready to Ruuuummmmmbbbbllllllllleeeeee!!!

Was thinking about skipping the gym until I saw this thread, off to get some work in now.

Can't wait to be part of CanaGrandaddy's team as we take down the Zoo crew.

2016 will be an amazing year for THP and me personally and me helping THP finally take that belt would just be icing on the cake! Talking to those that have been lucky enough has me dreaming about this, you see them struggle to explain just how perfect the experience is. I want to struggle like them!

It will be the year THP takes down the Zoocrew. Captain Canadan will take us to the promise land!

No better time to earn that first HOF tag too!

I'm ready!

Yep, I'll be putting my best foot forward to represent THP in capturing the belt.

I want to win that belt for THP. Real bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want SO BAD to be a part of the team that finally takes down Harry and the Zoo Crew and I know that this is going to be the year. I HAVE TO BE A PART OF THIS!

I so want to be a part of this. I know we can put together a team that can win this thing. I hope this is the year and I hope I can be on that team!

After watching from the sidelines last year, I want back in! A chance to see the Hideaway again and another shot at taking that belt from the ZooCrew - yeah I want it.

One month since TheGrandaddy and not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about it. The odds may be slim, but this is so great how could you not try to get into it.

Time to bring in the secret weapon...hoping to be on the team.

this would be insane to be able to join & participate. looking forward to details. hideaway looks amazing

Can't think of anyplace I'd rather be come December. Let's do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

I want the GranDaddy! And the GranDaddy wants me! I know this because he told me so!! Let's do this!

I am ready to enjoy beating the Zoocrew while spending time with their lovely staff. The hunger inside me earns for helping us bring home the trophy .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

John Wooden once said: Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.

If Team THP can live by that, I like the chances.

I want to be a part of it. Period end of story. But, if it is the same weekend as it always is, I don't think I will be able to because of school. The first week in December is always either the beginning of dead week or the beginning of finals, which I just cannot miss :bad:

Back