2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

<--- This guy wants it.

Unspeakable things.
I would do unspeakable things to get into this again, to live the dreams again...

I'd go to trial in Manitowoc county Wisconsin....

I heart you buddy.... Wonderful post, absolutely full of wonder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom!!

I am ready to roll and claim that belt for THP!

Maybe this will be the year!

I'd better get working on those swing drills until I can play some real golf...

You want me? Ok I accept, let me know where to sign up.

Glad to see the excitement building early and I'm sure it will stay strong all year long.

I am more than ready. The belt would look way better on THP'ers

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I would be honored to go to the granddaddy. But I'm not sure my usual score in he 90's would help win, but I'd still want to go and do my best if I had the chance.

This event, seeing it unfold, was amazing and out of this world. I want some of that amazing too.

And so it begins....this is the one event that I can never truly get out of my mind, so I feel sorry for anyone who talks about the least golf-related thing if I am picked because they won't be able to shut me up if I am chosen to represent THP

For us regular folks, this is just a dream to be a part of, and I hope to one day be living that dream, and maybe it is time for a bit of international flavour to remove that belt from the waist of the #ZooCrew

I would be honored to go to the granddaddy. But I'm not sure my usual score in he 90's would help win, but I'd still want to go and do my best if I had the chance.

This event, seeing it unfold, was amazing and out of this world. I want some of that amazing too.

Your scores have no bearing on whether or not you are eligible to be picked, this is a handicap event and on top of the amazing experience and equipment, the only thing you need to be able to do is HAVE FUN! (Which shouldn't be too hard considering the location and company you would be with)

Oh yeah I'm ready. I'll start the ship now and will be there in time.

​I hope to be one of the lucky ones to be involved.

For the hopefuls who will throw their hat in the ring, and even Captain Dan for that matter, Take what you THINK you know this event is in terms of an wesome, and multiply it times 1000.

I mean that.

Its the effing Grandaddy. There is NOTHING like it.

Last edited:
What Jman said and add in those that have been. Cause it's gotten bigger and better every year.

First year that my schedule will allow me to sign up. Excited.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Who wouldn't want a chance to get in on this. Following this event the past couple years has been amazing. I would love to be apart of it.

Another event to lose sleep over. :banana:

Absolutely! This is the year!!

Already clearing calendar for all of December!

So you're saying there's chance....

A new day and a day closer to this event. I'm excited. I want in.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

put me in coach!

This is the ultimate THP event, so you are absolutely right, I want in this event. I want to help THP win that Grandaddy belt.

Ever since I won the golden ticket I've been telling everyone about this event. Meanwhile I've continued to read...re-read...re-re-read the old events. I can't wait till December and I am glad I have all year to train for this event!

Ever since I won the golden ticket I've been telling everyone about this event. Meanwhile I've continued to read...re-read...re-re-read the old events. I can't wait till December and I am glad I have all year to train for this event!

Keep reading man! That is so awesome. You are going to do great, and don't hesitate to reach out to any of us with questions about preparation what to expect etc. we are all a family, and I will be pulling hard for every single person this year!

We are NOT the Buffalo Bills and we aren't losing four straight. I hope to join Cap'n Dan in Dec.

Back