The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

Signup for this one will be immediately following the PGA Show and we will fill all spots at that time.
Pretty excited for it and think THPers are in for a real treat.

Mic drop

Ready for this amazing ride to start.

Signup for this one will be immediately following the PGA Show and we will fill all spots at that time.

Thanks, now I know I have a few weeks to convince my wife that I should spend our anniversary weekend in Phoenix.

oooh....excited for this one for sure!

Can't wait for this. The course looks amazing!!! Now... if I only had a Golden ticket!!

Does this mean all selected/winning participants will be announced at the same time and there won't be ongoing contests where 1-2 get in at a time?

That's how I'm reading it at least, another hot ticket it is sure to be.

Does this mean all selected/winning participants will be announced at the same time and there won't be ongoing contests where 1-2 get in at a time?

That's how I'm reading it at least, another hot ticket it is sure to be.

Perhaps.

I'd love to be a repeat participant for this one! Simple 12 hour drive for me

Yeah, easy 8 hour drive that I have made many times. Would love to do it for #Gauntlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So close to fielding teams! This gets me excited!

Very much looking forward to sign-ups for this one, in my back yard!

So this is going to be one of those events that I look back on and say "man that was so much fun".
Working with the Zoo Crew on this one, along with GG and 441 I just know how great it is going to be.

I'm definitely signing up. I'll apologize to the wife if I get in lol

I'm definitely signing up. I'll apologize to the wife if I get in lol

I'm with you buddy. I'm definitely trying to get in

I will do everything I can to get into this one, last year was amazing and having at We Ko Pa is just awesome.

Doing it all at one time.... will be 17 very happy people on this board (since Will is already locked in).

2015 was an incredible time..can't wait to try to get in for 2016!

Greatest golf weekend of my life! This was such an amazing event last year.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Even if I don't get in, I might drive up just to follow along first hand. This event just looks like an absolute blast.

I am definitely doing whatever I can to get in to this one. I love AZ golf!

Just waking up from my winter slumber and what do I see a video where I'm in the still shot! Glad to be awake again THPers and hoping to be in the event again!

So this is going to be one of those events that I look back on and say "man that was so much fun".
Working with the Zoo Crew on this one, along with GG and 441 I just know how great it is going to be.

Hard to imagine it being better than last year's, but knowing how you guys do things, I believe it.

The last one was amazing as well. Every event I've been too has blown me out of the water that o no long come in with any expectations at all. They just end up getting blown out of the water anyway.

Would love to play in this event again!

the course is just so nice looking, can't wait to try and get a spot.

Congrats!!

I don't think this will be the last golden ticket used for entry into this one.

And just like that JB squashes my theory.

Back