SeeMore Putters Thread

The SeeMore's are undergoing paint jobs tonight. Will post pics when they are done, but they are turning out pretty nicely.
Nice I saw the 7 iron on IG. Can't wait to see these buddy

SeeMore Putters Thread

First one cleaned up. Took the yellow writing and made it green to match the incoming Christmas headcover with green and red dancing RST's. Also blacked out the "SeeMore" on the face to give the view at address behind the ball a little cleaner look.

6170a14ea0616300ce7e4ad4119a3bc5.jpg

Looks good man

SeeMore Putters Thread

PTM 3, had it blank after taking out most of the color, but put back in a red white and blue theme.

Stock:

16ee541a103e1278063db3ea9652209d.jpg

a130b359a6f0806a78bdf9864cf26682.jpg

#Merica

Solid execution again buddy!

have you altered any of the RST dots?

Both of these the RST has stayed standard for now. Might make the PTM 3 blue though

I've got a Private Reserve z3c in the bag and I don't ever see it leaving the bag. I love the black gunmetal finish and above all, I just make putts with it.

What makes it PR?

Ordered z3c tour limited platinum...should be here Tuesday!

Nice! You will not regret this purchase.

have you altered any of the RST dots?

Ok so decided after you said that I decided to change the dots haha. Green on the Carbon PTM 1 to match the green on the bottom, and blue on the PTM 3. They both look really good.

Ok so decided after you said that I decided to change the dots haha. Green on the Carbon PTM 1 to match the green on the bottom, and blue on the PTM 3. They both look really good.
I figured the green had to make a RST dot appearance somewhere. Bet they look great!

I figured the green had to make a RST dot appearance somewhere. Bet they look great!

The christmas headcover coming in is making it really easy for me haha. The green on that head combo with the red grip is looking better than I originally thought it would in my head though, which is good.

I'm really wanting a Z2. That was neck and neck with the mFGP that I ended up when I was fit at their HQ. I really want to try one with a SS Mid-Slim 2.0. I loved that grip on a putter I briefly had through a trade deal.

How do you go about changing the rst dot? What supplies? and how steady do you have be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#441 for me

"Go In"

Back