2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Two things.

1) There is NO event like this on THP or anywhere. This is the crown jewel. This event will change your golfing and might just go even further than that.

2) I'm trying for it, viewed as selfish or not, I don't care. I would cut off a toe to go back to this.

For the hopefuls who will throw their hat in the ring, and even Captain Dan for that matter, Take what you THINK you know this even is in terms of an wesome, and multiply it times 1000.

I mean that.

Its the effing Grandaddy. There is NOTHING like it.

I believe this man!!! I love this dude like a brother. He and his team were/are inspiring.

I can make my self available

Oh hell yes! I am ready to take down the Zoo Crew once and for all.

Um, YES!!!! This would be a dream come true.

Whats better than Playing golf with THPers and the ZooCrew out in Cali with a bag of new Callaway clubs??? ... I couldn't think of anything either!!!

Ever since I won the golden ticket I've been telling everyone about this event. Meanwhile I've continued to read...re-read...re-re-read the old events. I can't wait till December and I am glad I have all year to train for this event!
Ill repeat what Taylor said. Any questions at all feel free to ask! You are part of a very special and very small fraternity and we all love talking about this event

I'm ready, willing, and able to help Dan get the belt.

Ready, willing, able,... begging!!!!

Awesome. I'm ready.

And I just purchased 20 lessons to get myself into the mid-teens as far as handicap... do you have to be a specific handicap to be apart of granddaddy?

And I just purchased 20 lessons to get myself into the mid-teens as far as handicap... do you have to be a specific handicap to be apart of granddaddy?
Yes. The accurate one. Doesnt matter what it is, just be honest about it

Handicap doesn't matter, have one that you own and honestly play to, thats it.

Yes. The accurate one. Doesnt matter what it is, just be honest about it
Perfect... somehow my 106 at Lake Jovita still kept me at a 25 handicap... that needs to go down... quickly, hit the range twice this week and need to keep that up

Handicap doesn't matter, have one that you own and honestly play to, thats it.
Thanks, was hoping my high handicap wouldn't hurt me for any contests.

Chance to go on a trip of a lifetime, I'm all in on that!!!

Thanks, was hoping my high handicap wouldn't hurt me for any contests.
The only time your handicap will ever hurt you is if you arent honest about it. Because the golf has to just happen naturally. If you are a 25, own it. Those pops will mean a lot out there. You will be playing courses you could only dream of with the most picturesque backdrop and playing with a caddie and have all this amazingness running through your head, its going to be so hard to grind out the best golf youve ever played. If you are honest about your index, you dont need to play lights out to win your match.

Can't even imagine. I like competitive golf. I like playing golf with Zoo Crewers. More than anything, though, I like playing golf with THPers.

The only time your handicap will ever hurt you is if you arent honest about it. Because the golf has to just happen naturally. If you are a 25, own it. Those pops will mean a lot out there. You will be playing courses you could only dream of with the most picturesque backdrop and playing with a caddie and have all this amazingness running through your head, its going to be so hard to grind out the best golf youve ever played. If you are honest about your index, you dont need to play lights out to win your match.
Awesome thank you, I've been using oobgolf for the last 3 months inputting my score every time, I just need to keep better track of penalties/sandshots/putts/Fairway off the tee numbers, currently just been putting in score per hole.

Bring them on, I'm ready to represent.

This sound amazing!

You have to be an Albatross member to be eligible, correct? Can someone link where I can join?

Awesome thank you, I've been using oobgolf for the last 3 months inputting my score every time, I just need to keep better track of penalties/sandshots/putts/Fairway off the tee numbers, currently just been putting in score per hole.
OOB is a good start, but they're not an official handicap service. At the top of the page is a tab titled "Handicap Tracking". You can sign up for US Handicap, which has offered their service to THPers. You can join up and find a local club to join, or find just about any other club. There weren't any available in Tallahassee when I joined, so I'm actually a member of a group that's based in Jacksonville for the purposes of belonging to a club for handicap tracking. Its not a bad deal, and you can input previous scores once you join.

OOB is a good start, but they're not an official handicap service. At the top of the page is a tab titled "Handicap Tracking". You can sign up for US Handicap, which has offered their service to THPers. You can join up and find a local club to join, or find just about any other club. There weren't any available in Tallahassee when I joined, so I'm actually a member of a group that's based in Jacksonville for the purposes of belonging to a club for handicap tracking. Its not a bad deal, and you can input previous scores once you join.

Oh it has to be an official one? Awesome thanks Greg, I'll look into it on lunch.... Great playing with you Saturday, even if we slowed you down a bit in the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh it has to be an official one? Awesome thanks Greg, I'll look into it on lunch.... Great playing with you Saturday, even if we slowed you down a bit in the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't sweat it man, it was a good time meeting you and your dad.

Back