2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

I thought the golden ticket winner comes from the WINNING team.

You catch on fast, congrats on solving the puzzle. Now keep working on the puzzle that is your game. :angel:

You catch on fast, congrats on solving the puzzle. Now keep working on the puzzle that is your game. :angel:
That's why I like you so much buddy. You have that cute little delusional innocence quality!

We know the Golden Ticket is going to a Marauder, just which one (less the Capt) is the question

That's why I like you so much buddy. You have that cute little delusional innocence quality!

Pink soundchucks has that effect on a man.

Getting excited as well. I'm also looking forward to hopefully getting a round in this weekend.
Hoping we can get a round in together before the event Will. I need to skip this weekend and have some travel part of next weekend, but maybe the last weekend of the month we can get together at your course or mine.

I wonder who will win the golden ticket.

Roughly a 9% chance for the following forum members:

Jeff Spicoli
#Cookie
Girardcorp
Brianmk24
Chump Fries
tanker337
Willwhite
T0AD
cpljohnst
DawgDaddy
Johnny Mojo
I like Cookies thinking on this one!

Father in law was down in Alabama this week and he was supposed to play RTJ Silver Lakes... Anyhow, he ended up playing Grand National yesterday instead and said it was great. Looking forward to this only a couple weeks away.

We know the Golden Ticket is going to a Marauder, just which one (less the Capt) is the question
We will give you the ATL Golden Ticket.

A Wool Warrior will take home the THP Golden Ticket.

There's an appropriate thread for that one, Mike. Please keep this on topic.

U aint no mod, I'll do what I want :)

anywho, what do we got like 1 month to go, cant wait to get down to RTJ

U aint no mod, I'll do what I want :)

anywho, what do we got like 1 month to go, cant wait to get down to RTJ

Just outside of a month to go.

2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Roughly translated but I'm pretty sure Chump Fries means "Man who wins golden ticket" in Farsi.

And a side note is that Wool Warrios translates to "group of men who lay the smack down" in Telegu. It's either smack or ostrich. My Telegu translating isn't the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmaynard11 = 1 HOF and 1 Golden Ticket. Wishful thinking
I can help you with the first part, may have to beat you out on the second!!!

So cool our Captain will get a mini golden ticket as well!

Roughly translated but I'm pretty sure Chump Fries means "Man who wins golden ticket" in Farsi.

And a side note is that Wool Warrios translates to "group of men who lay the smack down" in Telegu. It's either smack or ostrich. My Telegu translating isn't the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong-Its Greek for "Man with weird Avatar"

Freddie is going to get my driver fixed up and the Merino Marauders will be donning our #Kentwool gear while collecting our trophies.

1 month and 5 days till the journey begins.... But who's counting?

How's the drive down from Atlanta? Pretty easy straight shot?

Wrong-Its Greek for "Man with weird Avatar"

FunnyPart-com-mr_bean_in_avatar.jpg

Freddie is going to get my driver fixed up and the Merino Marauders will be donning our #Kentwool gear while collecting our trophies.

hit 85 southbound at the airport to n Atlanta and put the peddle down till you hit Opelika

Interstate the whole way... I've got you covered. Better get your music requests in, or call 'shotgun' soon.

Interstate the whole way... I've got you covered. Better get your music requests in, or call 'shotgun' soon.

You have to play some Wooly Booly.

I need some RTJ, THPer's, and Kentwool goodness in my life right about now.

Will be here before we know it!!!

I wonder who will win the golden ticket.

It's going to be somebody that meets the criteria you set forth. I already have some early candidates in mind

Roughly a 9% chance for the following forum members:

Jeff Spicoli
#Cookie
Girardcorp
Brianmk24
Chump Fries
tanker337
Willwhite
T0AD
cpljohnst
DawgDaddy
Johnny Mojo

Anyone of these fine gentleman could win the golden ticket. Anyone of them could help their team to the title. Anyone of them could celebrate like its 1999. The key word is 'could' if it weren't for the merinomarauders lead by a handsome man, named Panda!

It's nice to be in it to win it but another thing to stand on the podium and hold the trophy. We will be victorious at RTJ, boys! Keep working and pressing and we will reign supreme. We got this!!!

Back