What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaned my clubs and stared at Rose & Fire headcovers for most of the day.

Damn it, I know what I'll be pouring over tomorrow, haha

Picked up a proof ball from a friend. This is how my Chrome Softs will be marked. Along with an Issac logo coming this week.

e4ef2ba1877301ccb48d8aab213fcaba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is Baller!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Setup an RMA with CPO for the #1 wide tank versa and I'm heading to a lesson in a couple hours.

Some THPing, 9 holes of sim golf (Damn Snow), hit about 50 driver shots working on angle of attack, KettleBell exercises. Today I ache in place that should not ache.

Did some THPing, yesterday, and also spent a couple more hours at the golf dome. Just added to my 2016 golf goals, and it's going to take some work.

Booked a lesson for 2 weeks from now. Need to get some wedge lessons going as I lost my touch.

THP
Yesterday, I helped a friend get a new Driver. Joined him at the store and watched him hit 6 drivers. He walked out with one and a dozen balls.
No golf until Sat for me.

Some sim golf action

a little THP event planning

Hit a small bucket at the range while waiting 1.5 hr for a frost delay.....than got a quick 9 holes in.

THP, putting practice, and loaded the bag up for the round this sunday.

just thp'd. but I am planning on practice chipping tonight. I have a callaway chipping net as well as a monster mat to chip off of. Too bad I can't work on flop shots inside the house.

Booked a driver fitting with GolfTec for this weekend. My first real fitting, not some in-house fitter at a golf store.

Looked at Black Clover hats for my birfday!

Hit the range before class.

Just Hacked today. But will do some short game work at home tonight.

not me, but my best friend was on the bag for jake owen at the diamond resorts invitational today. i hope gc replays some of the coverage tonight.

Played 18 at Plantation in Frisco, TX. Course was in bad shape but managed to squeek out an 85

Heading out to give the apex pro's a try.

Had a lesson today. Really working on swing path.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deciding which iron heads I want to pair up with my first set of graphite iron Project X 6.0 shafts. As of now it's between the J15 DPF or J40 CB's. Also contemplating if I do the pulls myself then have them shafted professionally. Super excited.

HZDRUS will be tipped with adapter tomorrow.

THP'd and dropped my driver off to be reshafted. Unfortunately work got in the way of taking advantage of the somewhat warmer temperatures today.

THP'd and stroked about 120 10 foot putts in the garage. Alignment, posture and center face strokes were the goal.

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back