Golf Lives: Home Course

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is pretty awesome. The full video will hit at 6pm ET.

https://cmp.callawaygolf.com/golf-lives/

Langston
[video=youtube;xyDJo-88BWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyDJo-88BWs[/video]

Edgefield

Wild Horse

Last edited:
I’m really excited about this series after hearing about it on the Ship Show this week.

This could be pretty interesting.

I’m really excited about this series after hearing about it on the Ship Show this week.

Same here. They were pretty excited about it. It was cool hearing them so excited about the par 3 course they discussed.

Pub Par 3’s sound great. When I was up at Sand Valley our caddies were raving about the par 3 course there (The Sand Box) and how much fun people have on it. Can’t wait to check it the video.

Cool teaser, I’ll have to test it out tomorrow

These should be pretty entertaining and interesting.

• Admin
Updated to add the three full videos.
I really really enjoyed these.

That is one of the best things I've seen in a long while. REALLY loved that. And of course I'm proud that Edgefield was included.

That is one of the best things I've seen in a long while. REALLY loved that. And of course I'm proud that Edgefield was included.

Im with you. Absolutely loved it. Reminds me of the good of this game and how it brings so many together.

I really dig the insight into the different ways people play the game and what it means to different people.

Also I want one of the tubes with a spike and beer carrier.

Having never played a pub style par 3 course, I would love to get on one. Even the Par 3s I have played stretch out a little more than a casual person would want to play. Everything under 80 is such a great idea. It shows you a whole different side and love of the game by people who may not even swing anything greater than a wedge ever, but still love the game.

The golf tube idea got me smiling from ear to ear.

Having never played a pub style par 3 course, I would love to get on one. Even the Par 3s I have played stretch out a little more than a casual person would want to play. Everything under 80 is such a great idea. It shows you a whole different side and love of the game by people who may not even swing anything greater than a wedge ever, but still love the game.

The golf tube idea got me smiling from ear to ear.

I’m seriously interested in one of those. There’s a par 3 course I play occasionally where that would be perfect.

I watched these yesterday and they are incredibly well done. The par 3 course looks like so much fun and is something I wish was more abundant. That Wild Horse course is about 6 hours from me, I may have to make that trip next season.

I watched these yesterday and they are incredibly well done. The par 3 course looks like so much fun and is something I wish was more abundant. That Wild Horse course is about 6 hours from me, I may have to make that trip next season.

I really need one of those golf tubes!

How cool are those?! Such a simple thing but absolutely perfect for that.

I really like the idea of that short course. I would bet money that if we had one around us like that it would become a go to date night for the wife and I, and she's not even a big golfer.

I’m with you there!

Back