The Graphite Challenge is Coming in 2019

Do you have to be a non Recoil player? Asking for a friend...

Do you have to be a non Recoil player? Asking for a friend...

Of course not. This is about education, fitting and of course a whole lot of equipment : )

I’m just glad JB could clear that up for you boys;-)

The Graphite Challenge is Coming in 2019

I try to help when I can, but don’t let it ruin my rep

We won’t tell anyone that you’re super helpful and manage to make some unbelievably cool things happen!

Last edited:
I am in ponder mode for some heavier graphite shafts for my irons. My elbows and tendons are telling me they are not as opposed to graphite as my stubborn head.

This is an event I am very interested in. Sounds amazing.

im in the process of wanting to do this .. currently have nippon modus 105 in my irons and am looking to go to graphite .. ( steefiber or recoil maybe )

im in the process of wanting to do this .. currently have nippon modus 105 in my irons and am looking to go to graphite .. ( steefiber or recoil maybe )

Well this one will be done with UST Mamiya at a THP Event that we think participants are going to love.

I made that same move so as everyone else has said, keep an eye on this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently battling it out between the PX LZ 6.0 and the Recoil 125 F4. Preliminary results are pointing to the LZ so I may have e a set of Recoils in the marketplace soon. Keep an eye open.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have heads with no shafts.....just sayin'

I have played steel shafts in my irons ever since I took up golf. I would to try a graphite iron shaft around 110-120 grams in weight.

I have played steel shafts in my irons ever since I took up golf. I would to try a graphite iron shaft around 110-120 grams in weight.
PM sent.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back