Greyson Clothiers

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I stumbled upon them today with Morgan Hoffman, their ambassador wearing a hoodie today during the tournament.

Some interesting looks and styles that will be coming out later this year. Did I miss it, did THP visit them at the PGA show?

http://greysonclothiers.com/index.html
12558410_221434051536825_594447539_n.jpg

That shirt is really pretty awful.

Greyson Clothiers

lol I mean you couldn't find a better example for the OP?

They seem to like it. That was the picture they sent out on Instagram yesterday

Nothing on there that makes me go wow. Some that make me cringe a wee bit though.

I would love a clothing company that lets me go out on tour in a hoodie though haha

Ouch, so far no thanks based on those examples.

Not going to lie, love the look of their stuff. I remember Morgan sporting some sweet patterned pants throughout last season.

Haven't seen price point yet, but my guess is not cheap.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I like the hoodie and the pic with him sitting in the grass other than that not my thing.

they have a lot more shirts on the website, some look really nice... others.... not so nice, but you have to admit style is a personal preference. to each their own, and they are really going for that modern look

The sweaters, hoodies and outwear were what struck me at first. The logo is pretty cool too!

I'd like to see what the price point is and possibly pick up something to see the quality if the price is worth it.

Never hear of them but that the attachment illustrates a very classic / classy Look. I love it!

Their site was not bad but do wonder about their pricing. Their model kind of looks like jOHNNY Football which is not exactly a crowd pleaser.

I played golf with the designer (Charles Schaefer) in early or mid-November. He was the designer behind most of the RLX line before he started Greyson with Morgan Hoffman. He is like a real good golfer 3-4 handicap easy. At the end of the round he said his stuff would be available in most high end retail spots. Either way it is a cool day of golf that I will remember for sometime.

Those prints are going to be prominent this spring. Even the Abercrombie of golf J. Lindeberg is putting some out.

For some reason I really like this one, the paw print is a nice subtle touch.
CfcgL0tUIAIfwa-.jpg

4 buttons and more material? That thing must go to the belly button.

4 buttons and more material? That thing must go to the belly button.

Couple of my RLX shirts have 4 buttons. Don't really notice it myself.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The fair isle 1/4 zip is awesome. In general, big fan of the classic looks Greyson is putting out. Will probably pick some stuff up.

Did Luke donald sign with Greyson???
26229449_1977237212601483_2244767314039146327_n.jpg

Anybody else worn these shirts. I ordered some on a Memorial Day sale because I loved the look of them. I got them in and they look even better. The Large is a Large not an XL or a Medium. The cut is comfortable and not too long or short. Comparable to an athletic fit Footjoy Large but not quite as long so it looks fine untucked too. The material is fantastic (90% poly 10% elastic).

Anyway, they have a Memorial Day Sale going on if anyone is interested.

Back