39 after 9

:banana:

we tied 5, 15 and 16
you beat me on 4

finished strong - 33

I had like 5-9 mph winds

didn't you have more?

And how the hell did I get back up.

My back 9 went something like, 7,9,8,6,10,11...

I had a round like that on Magnolia. Couldn't keep the ball on the dadgum greens.

Just saw this was $7.50 on Playstation Network if anyone out there was looking to buy it.....
49793c8607842ec3711deb51e187f238.jpg

72 is crazy good on that course.a shame u didnt battle my awesome ghost

Just saw this was $7.50 on Playstation Network if anyone out there was looking to buy it.....
49793c8607842ec3711deb51e187f238.jpg

This is a steal for ANYONE that even remotely wanted to try this game. Wow.

Wow that's a steal indeed

I think I'm going to unleash my Mayan themed concoction to the world here in a bit.
Just a couple more fixes.

Currently a little ADHD right now on course creation. Making 3 courses at once to keep it fresh. One, I believe if executed correctly, will be incredible and the first that I have seen on TGC. Going to be tough to do so even with the expanded turf color options available, but I will try.
Well, hurdle #1 encountered: object limit. Going to have to get creative to get around it.

Talk stealing candy from a baby. I just paid more for a pizza that will be gone tomorrow.

OK Y'all. Itzamn Paraiso. Go.

Well, hurdle #1 encountered: object limit. Going to have to get creative to get around it.
Holy cow! I've never come CLOSE to the limit.

Interesting.

I just played it, Looks really good and I like the terrain features (pyramid, volcano, etc). I only saw one small issue which was...

#2 - The default club off the tee is a mid iron aimed short of the fairway

I just played it, Looks really good and I like the terrain features (pyramid, volcano, etc). I only saw one small issue which was...

I know, that pisses me off. I tried for like 30 minutes to fix that and I could never get the option to come up to move that pipper halfway down the fairway. I don't know what I did during creation that made that happen.

Holy cow! I've never come CLOSE to the limit.

Interesting.
It's because I tried to do EVERYTHING from scratch. I mean everything. Unfortunately after trying to create some woods and only getting thru 3 holes, yeah, I didn't get very far. Going to have to rethink how I do things. Looks like I may have to redesign to get more side to side holes.

I'll pay it tonight, Toad

That is something I guess I need to pay attention to when designing.

Back