Reading, Pennsylvania Course Recommendations?

livegolf

Reaction score
Handicap
5ish
Hey Everyone!

I'm attending a wedding next weekend in Allentown and hoping to play somewhere on my way before the festivities. Targeting the Reading area. What do you recommend? Golden Oaks looks decent. Thanks!

Hey!

The reading area was my home area for quite some time until a recent move to Florida. Golden oaks is nice, but this time of year it is hard to get a good round in because of the rain. Avoid Reading Country Club (they had a flooding issue this year). Berkleigh Country Club might be your best bet for a course in good condition and it is semi-private.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey!

The reading area was my home area for quite some time until a recent move to Florida. Golden oaks is nice, but this time of year it is hard to get a good round in because of the rain. Avoid Reading Country Club (they had a flooding issue this year). Berkleigh Country Club might be your best bet for a course in good condition and it is semi-private.

I saw BCC and thought that could be a good one too, thanks!

I have yet to play Berkleigh on my numerous trips to/from PA, but I've been meaning to stop there. Allentown Municipal is a fun layout, although it's another half-hour east of Berkleigh.

Hey!

I played Berkleigh and would recommend it! Thanks

I have yet to play Berkleigh on my numerous trips to/from PA, but I've been meaning to stop there. Allentown Municipal is a fun layout, although it's another half-hour east of Berkleigh.

The wedding I attended was on the west side of Allentown so it was a bit out of the way. Maybe next time for that one!

Back