Ben Hogan Ft. Worth White Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New extension joining the popular Ft Worth Black irons is done in nickel chrome. Custom built to the individual golfer, the set runs $700 for 4-PW.

White_03_web-L.jpg

White_11_web-L.jpg

White_13_web-L.jpg

Those are pretty nice looking.

Not everyone like the black look so smart move to offer an alterative finish. At $700 bucks they are a steal and that price includes the SmacWrap shafts if you like.

Isn’t this how the Ft. Worths were released in their first iteration?

Agreed, I'm not sure I understand. I thought this was the original option and that it was always available???

Agreed, I'm not sure I understand. I thought this was the original option and that it was always available???

I’m guessing the original run sold out. But if this is the tease from social media I’m underwhelmed.

• Admin

Yes sirs. The original run is no longer available, so they brought it back called White to differentiate between the Black finish that was just launched.

only difference I see is iron numbers vs lofts on the sole

only difference I see is iron numbers vs lofts on the sole

Same. And some hosel etching is different. Other than that, it seems like a re-release and differentiator from the black line. Great price point though, hope it works for them.

I still cant believe that Hogan offers these at $700 new. Such a great value.

Classic Ft. Worth 15 head shape and finish with some updated techs in the heads. Win-win in my book.

Yes, they're nickel versions of the Blacks, but not reproductions of the original Ft. Worth's. they have the newer weight distribution and V-Sole design of the Blacks.

I like the looks of these over the black.

Makes sense to me from a marketing standpoint to do this. Sure, there's no design change, but it creates simple continuity in the line.

I miss the lofts on them, but, I still think the club numbers brings more interest from people.

I like the way these look! I've never hit the Ft Worth irons and I've always wondered how they'd compare to what I'm getting from my PTx irons.

Interesting that the whites will start at $700 while the blacks got a bump from $700 to $735.

The only thing stopping me from buying them (my wife would murder me as I just bought a new set of F8s this spring) is my crappy ballstriking. Both sets are gorgeous.

It's nice that they re-released these with the little updates that were made with the black. They are definitely one of the better feeling irons out there and are a heck of a deal for the price.

I do like the looks.

These are blades, right?

These are blades, right?

Yes? What I mean by that is they are in a sense, but the company has shifted some weight away from just directly behind the balance point.

Yes? What I mean by that is they are in a sense, but the company has shifted some weight away from just directly behind the balance point.

Thanks, was just on the Hogan site reading up on them. Gorgeous irons with some forgiveness built in.

A very welcome re-release in my eyes. I much prefer the white to the black on this club.

Back