The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot even begin to explain the whirlwind our family has been through the past 10 days. Please keep my Grandpa, parents, myself and even Mr V in your thoughts.

If God brings you to it, he'll get you through it, right? Never really been religious but now sure does seem like the right time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still T&P from this end. Hang in there you guys!

JM

The Official Rant of the Day

Just a very very long day.

Just need to keep staying positive.

When you see a facebook post of someone trying to get you to join another golf forum. When THP is so good to us, how could someone do that. This really irks me. Sorry JB, my loyalty is to this site. I'm not going anywhere.

When you see a facebook post of someone trying to get you to join another golf forum. When THP is so good to us, how could someone do that. This really irks me. Sorry JB, my loyalty is to this site. I'm not going anywhere.
If someone else wants to take their talents to another forum I'm OK with that. As long as they don't come back to troll only, or start twitter wars.

Do they know you belong to THP? Is it a THP member who has moved on? I feel the same way but if its just a random friend who knows you like golf and thought you would like the forum it wouldnt bother me, now if they know about THP and STILL suggest another forum, that makes ZERO sense haha

Smile and wave guys... Too much awesomeness here to get caught up in anything else.

I have no issues with people moving on, just don't linger to stir trouble.

Smile and wave guys... Too much awesomeness here to get caught up in anything else.

I have no issues with people moving on, just don't linger to stir trouble.

I agree. Internet is vast and large and people are free to do what they want. As long as they aren't here stirring the pot or taking shots over perceived slights, it's all good.

I hate winter and even more so in areas that don't know how to handle it.

We laid off 4 people today at work. People that were laid off this time last year as well. Feel terribly for them, and feel bad for everyone else working here is left in a lurch, with no comment from management about what the plans are for the future.

No new work coming in, the production work we do have is running out rapidly. Bad spot to be in, especially when other employment around here is pretty much non-existent. Pretty much waiting for the hammer to drop now.

We laid off 4 people today at work. People that were laid off this time last year as well. Feel terribly for them, and feel bad for everyone else working here is left in a lurch, with no comment from management about what the plans are for the future.

No new work coming in, the production work we do have is running out rapidly. Bad spot to be in, especially when other employment around here is pretty much non-existent. Pretty much waiting for the hammer to drop now.

Sounds awful dude. Hate to hear it b

That's simply the worst. Uncertain employment in bad economic times is so tough to handle

Sorry to hear that, Brad.

More T&Ps for you and your family, Phil and Kortney.

Technology in new TVs. I basically use TVs as a giant monitor and nothing else. I just bought a new LG OLED display and have to return it because I cannot get past the remote pairing and until that is done, all I see is a blue screen with a stupid bird. It turns out the bluetooth chip is bad in the TV so I need to return it. Why can't I just buy a stripped down OLED monitor from LG that has an HDMI port and that is it since that is all I need. Now I'm a bit scared to drop $$$$ on a TV when something stupid like a bluetooth chip makes the whole tv inoperable.

Ouch wu that's no fun.

Ouch, Sorry braddman, sucks to hear. I know how limited the employment is out there. Hopefully you got some skills/knowledge to find more work if needed.

Terrible news. 2016 is going to be a rough year.

Best of luck to you and your coworkers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Insurance costs.
4 Vehicles, Home, possessions.....

And Those with kids....
2 boys (18) (21) on your auto policy is EXPENSIVE!!!!!

7bcb50af27a606683582f2ad368749e9.jpg

Really glad we took my old car to the wife's aunts birthday. Can't believe people do this and just leave parking lots

Oh damn dude??! People suck. Wow.

Oh damn dude??! People suck. Wow.

Yea sh** happens, but I'm still smiling

They did that and just bailed? People suck

Damn Harv. That is terrible.
I cannot believe that someone would do that and just leave.

Harvmp28, Hope theirs was a nice new 2016 with a real ugly paint scrape etc...

That is not a bump either. With that damage you know you've hit something.
Sorry about that Harvmp28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back