Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering getting fitted for my first new driver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree with Canadan, it will be a fun experience.

Ping G irons... I cannot get them off of my brain.

Pondering a hybrid
But I hate hybrids
Pondering not having a hybrid
But then what to do with that spot
hmm

Pondering a hybrid
But I hate hybrids
hmm

High lofted FWs. Need to get back that Mashie Magic you used to have.

Pondering a hybrid
But I hate hybrids
hmm

I'm that same way about FW. I much prefer hybrids though. Have a 2-3 hybrid I'm thinking of cranking down to 16.5 and then grabbing a 3-4 hybrid and putting that at like 20.5 or so. Should cover me at the top of the bag. I hit hybrids better than I do FW. I seriously can't hit a FW to save my life.

Pondering a hybrid
But I hate hybrids
hmm

What hybrids have you tried before?

That was the first thought that came to mind especially since with my current crappy swing I keep chunking 4I and 5I

I got the HW, Divine 9 maybe?

I hit ddec's a few times the last time we played. It was comically easy to hit.

What hybrids have you tried before?

Not much in the last 2 years, liked the original Xhots, liked the X2hots a little, had Bobby jones for awhile, just one of those things I dont try very much at all since I hate them.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

based on how well you hit the hw, d9 seems to be the perfect option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much in the last 2 years, liked the original Xhots, liked the X2hots a little, had Bobby jones for awhile, just one of those things I dont try very much at all since I hate them.

Hybrids are apparently a polarizing topic haha. You should try Phil's XR. They are very solid hybrids and are longggg. Can probably pick a used one up pretty cheap too

Why fight it buddy? Divine nine all the way.

That was the first thought that came to mind especially since with my current crappy swing I keep chunking 4I and 5I

Yes, Divine 9.

You are hitting your FWs off the deck really good right now, keep running with that.

ok fine then

Why not look at some of the stronger lofted fairways too, dude?

Why not look at some of the stronger lofted fairways too, dude?

History says outside of the mashie my success rate on those off the deck is low.
Used to use them off of the tee more, but with the lack of distance with driver it hasnt been needed

History says outside of the mashie my success rate on those off the deck is low.
Used to use them off of the tee more, but with the lack of distance with driver it hasnt been needed
I bet Mashies are CHEAP.

2012_select_back_notchback

Apex Hybrid. Not in the 18 degree slot though. 4 iron replacement.

I adore the Apex 4 hybrid so much I'm breaking down my ego to consider the 5 hybrid as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back