2018 Secret Holiday Gift Swap

FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
It's that time of year again so here we go THP'ers with the annual Secret Holiday Gift Swap!!!

JB and Morgan will be announcing details for the 2019 Albatross Club membership shortly so if you are not currently a 2018 member, you will have plenty of time to sign up for 2019 and still participate in the gift exchange.

60 Albatross Club members participated last year and based on the amount of responses and comments, I'm sure we can have the same number or more involved in the fun this time!! The rules and details below are the same as in 2017 and years past. The important deadlines and details are in red for your reference.

Rules:

1. I get the names of everyone interested.
2. The gift swap is open to ALBATROSS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. This is to ensure active forum member participation.
3. As a general rule, gifts you send should be valued at a minimum of $25. You can spend more if you like, but it's completely up to you.
4. Please send me the tracking information as the confirmation that you have sent out your gifts.
5. Enjoy the reactions!!

HOW TO GET STARTED:

If you are interested, please PM me through the THP forum with your real name and mailing address. If you would like, you can include if you are RH or LH, your hat, shirt and/or glove size: this does not guarantee that you will receive anything related to the information provided.
DEADLINE to sign up to participate in the gift swap is Friday, Nov. 16th @ 11:59 P.M.
3. I will let everyone know who their secret gift buddy is, along with their mailing address, no later than Monday, Nov. 19th.

4. You have 3 weeks to find or create a gift(s).
This year all gifts must be sent no later than Saturday, Dec. 8th.

Once you have the name and info for your secret buddy:
1. Go purchase your gift(s).
2. Do not reveal who you are on the packaging!
3. Once you ship your gift, send me the tracking information so I know you shipped it.

Once you have received your package:
1. Open it, enjoy it!!!
2. Film it, post a pictures of it, do whatever. But please post it up in some form of media in this THP forum thread so your Secret Santa knows that you received it and can enjoy your reaction!!

​ALL SECRET GIFTERS/GIFTEES WILL REMAIN SECRET.

Let's have fun with this everybody!!!! I'm looking forward to receiving all of these PM's!!

Sweet! Kicked my self for missing last year, looking forward to this year.

I’m so in! Looking forward to this!

I'm in! can't wait to see everyone's reactions

Count me in this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In!!! PM sent.

Oh yeah thanks @FernDog for doing all the heavy lifting again this year, you did an admirable job last year!!

PM sent

I'd love to be a part of this. PM will be on the way shortly.

So I'm going to post the same thing I posted last year.

Anyone that has been active on the site for 18 months or less should join this.
It's a great "Ice Breaker" and great way to interact with other THPer's.
You get to know quite a few very quickly and beside it's a great reason to go shopping for Golf Stuff.

PS: if you Sign Up, it's good to update your signature, your SS will use it for clues.

So I'm going to post the same thing I posted last year.

Anyone that has been active on the site for 18 months or less should join this.
It's a great "Ice Breaker" and great way to interact with other THPer's.
You get to know quite a few very quickly and beside it's a great reason to go shopping for Golf Stuff.

PS: if you Sign Up, it's good to update your signature, your SS will use it for clues.

yes, and get active, you secret santa will be looking at your posts for inspiration. the more quiet you are, the more generic your gift will be

yes, and get active, you secret santa will be looking at your posts for inspiration. the more quiet you are, the more generic your gift will be

Ball threads, clothing threads, accessories, shafts. All good places to post opinions and thoughts. I’ve seen all of those things and more end up in people’s hands in December.

Totally in. Always a great time!

15 PM’s in already!! The more the merrier!! This is really going to be a feel good event again so don’t hesitate to sign up!!

I was so bummed when I thought that I missed the signup last year. Count me in already!

Would not miss this fun and excitement for anything!

I’m in. Sent message.

On the cigar forum I'm on there is a secret santa account, where every participant can log in and message their recipient for inquiries, teases, etc, post under the SS account to taunt them, etc.. Anything like that here? Might be helpful if you need to dig for info yet remain anonymous.

Oh and I'm very much in!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Count me in, PM sent!

I'm in again.. I love the Secret Santa fun we have!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This sounds like a lot of fun. I am in.

Quick question, does the Secret Santa always send golf stuff? Or can it be something else?

This sounds like a lot of fun. I am in.

Quick question, does the Secret Santa always send golf stuff? Or can it be something else?

it can be anything you think your giftee will enjoy. we all have golf in common here si it's been a recurring theme, but you can be as original as you wish

PM sent!

Back