FS: Srixon 785 limited, 790 3 iron, Spider red, Superstroke grips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
All prices include shipping to CONUS and as always, I am willing to listen to offers.

Trade interests: Evnroll ER5, 355g. That's about all I can think of at the moment but let me know if you have something cool

I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE. I FORGOT TO MEASURE SOME OF THE CLUBS BUT I WILL BE SURE TO DO THAT TONIGHT IF THE BUYER NEEDS EXACT MEASUREMENTS.

1) Srixon 785 iron set. 4-PW. Custom built with KBS C-Taper limited edition black shafts in 125 S+ flex. These shafts are getting really difficult to find. Shaft labels not installed but I will ship them with the irons. Play off of a 38.5" five iron. Grips are NDMC Align, standard size. I played these irons for 3 rounds during my Pebble Beach (incredible!) trip last weekend and they were in play for a few range sessions as well. They're still in fantastic shape. Only note is there is a small nick on the leading edge of the 6 iron that can be seen in the pictures.

Price is $820

2) Taylormade P790 3 iron. KBS C Taper limited edition black 125 S+ shaft. Currently does not have a grip but I install one that I have lying around if needed. Pretty mind shape just doesn't fill the gap I need very well.

Price is $old

3) Taylormade Spider Tour Red. Slant neck with sightline. Really good condition. You can see the perimeter of the face is losing some paint but that is only cosmetic. Stock black shaft and Superstroke GTR 1.0 grip. 35" (will double check tonight). I purchased this from eBay and never really played it. It does look like one of the weights may be stripped but I never tried to unscrew it because I did not want to risk stripping it more.

Price is $165

4-5) Superstroke 2.0 and 3.0 USA themed putter grips. Brand new. Both come with 50g countercore weights and tools.

Price is $38 together or $21 each

QuOpey7l.jpg

yJ2IHNol.jpg

OCV0uYml.jpg

w72Y7mhl.jpg

lF0tMK4l.jpg

MCiZdqgl.jpg

FwUSG8Pl.jpg

E6Vo9fCl.jpg

dgE2EIdl.jpg

xFKB5wvl.jpg

zK9IROcl.jpg