Hybrid Look Preference

I prefer the "mini wood" style rather than the "bloated iron" style.

I'm partial to the smaller profile. For whatever reason, I like it to be more iron-like. I guess my thinking is that if I wanted something that looked like a fairway wood, I'd get a fairway wood.

Before seeing and taking a few swings with the Apex hybrid, I would have said I like (maybe prefer) the small-ish wood designs better, but that has changed. Apex hybrid might be finding it's way in my bag.

I like a smaller look to my hybrids. I haven't tried the apex yet so idk if ill like that small but I don't like the bigger ones that are almost fw sized.

I definitely prefer a smaller footprint, but not too small - the Adams Red is the perfect size for me :D

After seeing the apex in action with JB and Tadashi, I am down for however it looks. I like the small fairway usually but the square toe looks awesome after you hit it amazingly every time.

815 Big Bertha Alpha. It's perfection for me.

Definitely don't like the ones that look like FWs. I'll just get a 7 or 9 wood in that case.

Last week I would have said the 'shallow depth FW' like XR, G30, etc.

Haven't been a fans of the Adams-esque shape that's popular with so many, mostly because they were usually too small for my comfort, but having hit an Apex for the first time today, that one's an exception.

I don't want anything as large as a fairway wood. My Titleist hybrids are just right.

Smaller footprint and oval shaped. The J15 is ideally shaped and fits my eye well, so something like that.

I like a more rounded toe and smaller head but the apex is becoming one I am starting to like more.

I like the smaller foot print. It gives me more confidence when I set up behind the ball!

Mashie, Apex, Adams in that order. Still have not been able to hit the new Bridgestone Hybrids, but would like to give them a whirl. The shape seems to be more in line with what suits my eye so I would like to try them.

JM

I used to love the adams 9031 and super proto, now I've moved to the a12os for a bit more forgiveness. With playing less and less, I've really seen some bad strikes turn out much better than expected

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

913H is the perfect look for me, I do not like the Adams/Apex look.

The new Apex hybrids are the best looking hybrids on the market IMO and it's not really close. I love the head shape of them.

Apex Hybrid is the bees knees. They took the Adams Pro and gave it a cup face.

The Apex Hybrid is the best looking club in this category since the Adams Pro Gold, to me anyways

Not shape but I do prefer a matte finished crown.

Have not found a shape I like better than the original X Hot. Do not care for the more iron sized heads.

The Titleist 913H is the best looking hybrid I've come across. I love the extra mass towards the toe. The 915H shape was a disappointment which is a shame.

the j15 hybos i have right now are probably the best looking i've ever seen. i don't want a fairway wood, but something like the adams mini pro was basically a long iron only harder to hit. so i guess somewhere in the middle? i don't think i have a preference between square toe or rounded toe. i just don't want it to look huge behind the ball.

Agree. I love the footprint of the j15

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't really have a preference but would say the larger models add some confidence. If I hit it well I like it. I used to love the Cobra Baffler H, still have the 17*, now I love my X2 Hot 22* and really like the Adams Red 26* that I just added.

I like the smaller sized heads like my gamer XR Pro. Before I hit the Adams Red and the XR Pro, I just assumed that they were beyond me skill wise. Then I took some swings, liked the look and really liked the performance. For some reason the smaller head just looks right.

Back