The Eagle - Elusive or Regular

Fairly elusive for me. I've had many, but I think I only had two this past year with 50+ rounds.

I have never had one. I haven't ever been particularly close either.

6 times for my last 100 rounds. All of them were on par 5's. I was putting for eagle 42 times in the last 100 rounds.

Last edited:
I had 3 last year and 4 the year before. They used to be more frequent but time has a way of equally things out

Elusive, I had one last year, first one in a long time.

Probably average one per year.

I've never had one, so to me they are very rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still trying to get my first one. I have had some good attempts the last couple years but have missed the putt

I'd say elusive for sure. I think I usually end up with 1 a year.

Elusive as hell for me. I just had my first one last month

Maybe once or twice a year if im lucky. So not regular.

How often do you think you make an eagle? Playing with MikeDean441 last week, I made eagle on a par 5 and realized it was my first one in quite some time. I have friends that play their home course quite often and talk about making eagle every few rounds (their course has 2 easy par 5s).

Do you have an eagle in your game frequently?

Depending on the tees, my course has a couple holes that can be green lights in two if a solid tee shot is had. That said, I'd say the eagles come sporadically. Something about a downslope shot with a long iron often times with the ball above or below the feet seem to do me in.

I would have thought you would have quite a few

Lol I've had quite a few looks at it but never cashed them in. Took the eagle at Raintree to pop my cherry

I get a few a year to seems. depends on how much I play and where at.

Pretty regular for me. I would guess every couple of rounds. Most of the courses I play have reachable par 5's so that helps quite a bit.

Bro, the floodgates are open.

Time to start expecting them.

I hope so. The pressure is off. Just gotta treat it like any other putt

Ml
How often do you think you make an eagle? Playing with MikeDean441 last week, I made eagle on a par 5 and realized it was my first one in quite some time. I have friends that play their home course quite often and talk about making eagle every few rounds (their course has 2 easy par 5s).

Do you have an eagle in your game frequently?
I've think I have had 1 in the last 3 years... So rare to say the least!

I only have one and its because I drove the green on a short par 4. Barely snuck the putt in but I'll take that every time.

Sad to say I have never had an eagle. I think I have putted for a couple though, can't remember.

It's rare for me to be honest. I seem to fubar my chances.

I've never made an eagle. They are elusive.

Back