New video game "The Golf Club"

Is this a graphics intensive game so much so that I need a dedicated video card or could I just run this on my desktop with the integrated graphics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid +5 on the front 9 of Pebble.

Wish there was some instruction, had no clue what I was doing.

Short game was tough. Putting was easier than I expected.

Solid +5 on the front 9 of Pebble.

Wish there was some instruction, had no clue what I was doing.

Short game was tough. Putting was easier than I expected.

Your XBox right?

@war eagle.. Just have to practice at it.But the nice thing about this game is the thousands of courses available.You can play a new course every day until the new Xbox comes out.If these were real courses just about all of us wouldn't break 150 on them.They are all championship quality

Stick with the easy default course.When you can break par on that one you should have the basics.Until than you will struggle

Booo.

I felt the same. However I found putting to be the hardest. Hmmm maybe that goes hand in hand with real life.
You on PS4?
@war eagle.. Just have to practice at it.But the nice thing about this game is the thousands of courses available.You can play a new course every day until the new Xbox comes out.If these were real courses just about all of us wouldn't break 150 on them.They are all championship quality
Yeah, I just need to find the cool courses to play.

War Eagle,play the easy default course first.You can really practice your game on that one.Break par on that course and you will be more than fine on the others

War Eagle,play the easy default course first.You can really practice your game on that one.Break par on that course and you will be more than fine on the others
Thanks for the advice, I'll do that for sure.

The chipping and putting touch come with play. Just like real golf if you step away a few weeks they will be rusty.

Wish the game had a practice area and putting green. That and non random pins are my only real complaints. Maybe in a next version.

Time to get in 18!

The chipping and putting touch come with play. Just like real golf if you step away a few weeks they will be rusty.

Wish the game had a practice area and putting green. That and non random pins are my only real complaints. Maybe in a next version.
A simple driving range function would be awesome. Or maybe like a short game challenge mode where it sends you to a practice area and you get thrown randomly around to get to different pins. Seems simple enough!

I suck at finding courses, apparently.

Just shot a cool 90, so that's awesome.

Just played my first round on tpluff's course (dogwood ranch).

Shot 66 (-6), greens are hard and fast! Overall a nice simple course.

If you guys want to swear.... one of the best real course reproduction has been updated, try and play Chambers Bay 2016

Very difficult! I ended up with an 84... Played the whole round with 16mph winds

I managed a few rounds yesterday, I have been randomly picking them if I've seen friends (thp'rs) played them. Gonna knock out a couple rounds this am

Edit: Gonna have to go back and look for more THP'rs to add to friends for this game, I added my PSN to WITB Signature

Last edited:
Just put up a 58 in a season round. If only I could get the putting over 15 ft figured out.

If you guys want to swear.... one of the best real course reproduction has been updated, try and play Chambers Bay 2016

Very difficult! I ended up with an 84... Played the whole round with 16mph winds
Played this one earlier today against your ghost. Looked like the greens ate you up! Can't be above the hole in those greens. I shot a 78. Need to play this one again

Played this one earlier today against your ghost. Looked like the greens ate you up! Can't be above the hole in those greens. I shot a 78. Need to play this one again
Yeah I just started playing this yesterday so I'm a rookie... Putting is getting a little easier... But the longer putts have been rough for sure

We need a list of "must play" courses.

Holy cow... Did tpluff edit Dogwood? That place just tore me up!

I won't play that Magnolia National 2016 again, wtf is with #2 green, absolutely a circus

Back