Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she lasted way longer than we all thought. We got her eating again but she was beyond picky and we had to change foods every day. We were giving her water through a syringe most days just so she didn't dehydrate.

We have an appointment in the morning to put her down. I'm really hoping she just falls asleep today and doesn't wake up. I can't handle the vet and watching all of it. For some reason I have little sympathy for humans but when it comes to a dog, I'm a total cry baby.

RIP Sadie girl...
So sorry to hear Ryan. Is she your only pet or do you have others?

Our 10 year old Tara has a lump on her right shoulder that we are hoping is a fatty cyst. Our vet isn't sure but hasn't ruled that out. He took a specimen from it and is having it tested. Hoping it's benign if it's more than a cyst. Either way he said it's too big to operate on (we noticed it one evening as she was laying on Jacqui on the couch, we didn't notice it before). Sucks because we are leaving for England in a few days.

Sorry to hear Ryan. They are definitely family members. They bless part of our lives while we bless all of their lives.

Thinking about you RT....one of the toughest things I've had to deal with.

Really sorry to hear this Ryan. It is so tough. I'm the same way you are man, animals just melt my heart.

JM

Sorry Ryan. It's never easy. Just know you gave her a great life

So sorry to hear RT. Thoughts and prayers with you.

Sorry to hear that RT. Glad you got to spend some good time with her though.

So sorry to hear Ryan. Is she your only pet or do you have others?

Our 10 year old Tara has a lump on her right shoulder that we are hoping is a fatty cyst. Our vet isn't sure but hasn't ruled that out. He took a specimen from it and is having it tested. Hoping it's benign if it's more than a cyst. Either way he said it's too big to operate on (we noticed it one evening as she was laying on Jacqui on the couch, we didn't notice it before). Sucks because we are leaving for England in a few days.
Our dog Boston is doing great. Sadie is my parents dog but is basically mine as well.

43998b575a10eb5fcb5ca24f331c430b.jpg

Jaína is sad we're leaving her at her grandparents' for another year (so are we).

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Picture of contentment

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Love this guy.

659d0eafac35d80d48dc96e7dedca005.jpg

Sorry RT, words don't do justice when you feel the way you do about your dog. Stay stronge

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Sorry RT. Our pets our closer to us than not pet owners will ever know.

Looks just like my childhood dog Chipper.

In 3 days she's become part of the family quite quickly. Other than mid night breaks outside everything has been awesome! I've seen far worse from 3.5 month olds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Pets Thread

The pugs did not want to get out of bed this morning when my wife tried to take them out. They must know it is Monday

2180c5cf7618448b0c92047010917de3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I play golf on Sunday, gone for about 5 hours and come home to find out my wife bought a Cavapoo to add to our growing dog family. I'm leaving the house in an hour for a 4 hour drive to pick up the pup.

I love how awesome our dog is with our kids.
pkJ7W_US5ql2xtgGZtktxhSW-BsKebmot7nn9GHQiwkTQsLzwERJfz1Q2cVMrxs8tVcU=w2881-h5118-no

Just another Monday morning

d946f9f5911854db27170c5e75ad6d14.jpg

c624958ba5f2043a9d0ed2af59008669.jpg

"Listen…I know you've been busy, but you really should stop by a grocery store…"

c191cab5d86107252efb30800ffdd07f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back