PeakVision Sunglasses Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Another very solid review Gary! Seems like a solid brand with some good options.

Another very solid review Gary! Seems like a solid brand with some good options.

Thanks! It will rise and fall in opinion based on the lenses but they are pretty neat. The polymer of the DG1 is super light and comfortable too

Great review. I was looking on their site last week and was pondering getting some as my 5 year old Oakley Flak Jacket are showing their age. I use the Oakley Golf Prizm lenses and would be curious how the dual zone stacks up against those. I only wear the Oakley's while golfing and have Maui Jim that I wear most other times.

Great review. I was looking on their site last week and was pondering getting some as my 5 year old Oakley Flak Jacket are showing their age. I use the Oakley Golf Prizm lenses and would be curious how the dual zone stacks up against those. I only wear the Oakley's while golfing and have Maui Jim that I wear most other times.

I'll see what I can do here - I plan to get the Golf Prizm lenses in the next few months. My other lenses are super scratched and need a change.

Another really well written review Molten. I took a look at their site and their styles leave much to be desired in my opinion especially at the price. Seems like the lenses are decent though. I wasn't able to determine are these polarized?

Another really well written review Molten. I took a look at their site and their styles leave much to be desired in my opinion especially at the price. Seems like the lenses are decent though. I wasn't able to determine are these polarized?

The pairs I received were not, no.

Nice review! I really like the tech in the lenses and the price is pretty good.

I missed this review earlier but just found out I won a pair from Global Golf Post so went seeking information. Very useful information in the review Molten. I have never been, and may never be, a sunglass wearer except when driving a vehicle in sunny conditions. I believe I tried it for golf some 15 years ago and that lasted all of about 2 holes. Will at least give these a shot on the course. Not sure at this point which model I will receive. Looks to either be the AV1 or GX5. If I have a choice, it will definitely be the GX5.

I missed this review earlier but just found out I won a pair from Global Golf Post so went seeking information. Very useful information in the review Molten. I have never been, and may never be, a sunglass wearer except when driving a vehicle in sunny conditions. I believe I tried it for golf some 15 years ago and that lasted all of about 2 holes. Will at least give these a shot on the course. Not sure at this point which model I will receive. Looks to either be the AV1 or GX5. If I have a choice, it will definitely be the GX5.

The AV1 were one of the two pairs I received and they were really nice when driving too, if that's how you end up using what you won. Congrats on the win, BTW!

The AV1 were one of the two pairs I received and they were really nice when driving too, if that's how you end up using what you won. Congrats on the win, BTW!
Thanks! I figured either would be good and useful for driving as well. Aviator style glasses are typically a little big for my tastes on my little pin head. Haha. But for free, I could make them work along in addition to the sunglasses I have been wearing for about 15 years.

Thanks! I figured either would be good and useful for driving as well. Aviator style glasses are typically a little big for my tastes on my little pin head. Haha. But for free, I could make them work along in addition to the sunglasses I have been wearing for about 15 years.

How are you getting along with them? They are still a go to for people in my house (big fan of the transmission change).

How are you getting along with them? They are still a go to for people in my house (big fan of the transmission change).
The model I wanted was backordered. They said they were expecting them back in stock on 1/15.

Back