What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Bridgestone B330RX yesterday. Lost two "experienced" balls, kept the new ball in play.

Good distance, feels good w irons, just not the bite around the greens I was hoping for yesterday. Which was the archer's fault, I am sure.

A very solid ball - no need to elaborate further.

I found an almost brand new PD Soft a few days ago and used it yesterday.. I liked it and would consider getting some but i have been buying too many golf balls. I just got a 15 pack of pinnacle gold and a box of pinnacle rush in yellow. No more balls for a while

Played a b330 RX today in the 30 MPH Winds here in Illinois and it performed great

​Still playing Callaway Chrome Soft and love it.

Played new Chrome Soft for the first 11 holes, they don't float. Then played new B-330 RX the last 7. First time playing the RX in weather over 65 degrees, definitely better in warmer temps, it surprised me how much better it was as the day got hotter. Much better reaction around the greens and seemed to check up quite a bit better.

Played the same b330s for another 18 holes today. Ball is still in good shape. Pretty impressed with this ball.

Played the b330 in some pretty windy conditions yesterday. I really like how this ball performs in the wind and the durability was very good. I honestly can't perceive any difference between the 2016 and 2014. Both are very solid balls and I will continue to use them as the weather warms up around here.

Titleist ProV1x today. Just an all-around good ball - good distance, good spin, good feel, good durability!

Still playing the e6... Love this ball!

I have heard of Snell but never checked into it until now. It seems like a pretty good deal to try out with free shipping. What ball would you compare the MTB to?

The MTB compares to the ProV1 for me..and a little better because it does not spin back 5-8 feet after a good shot. I like the feel off the putter better too.

Still playing the e6... Love this ball!

I played the e6 yesterday in low 40* temps, 15-20mph winds and it was a great ball for those conditions. I'm going to have to try this ball in better conditions.

9e0bbf0834a0be8d1a34e66d1436d8f5.jpg

Played two rounds with these, and able to spend a little practice time comparing it to the Chrome Soft. Was initially concerned about some extra roll out on the greens I saw in my first round with them. But able to account for that the second round. On the practice green it was definitely manageable.

Best thing is they feel great on full shots, and great length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 54 holes this week with a mix of the lethal, pro v1x, and the new chrome soft. I loved both the Lethal and the Pro v1x and saw very similar performance from both. Great off the tee and in the short game for me where I had been struggling. The lethal at half the price though gives it the edge. I like the chrome soft and will put it in play again but I'm not sure I've seen anything that special about it so far.

On Sunday I played Legacy Links in NC and played 36 with the same 2 Bridgestone 330-RX. Both balls went back in my good ball pocket for another round. On Tuesday played UNC Finley in NC and played the Srixion Z-StarXV. Did not lose a ball in 54 holes of golf. Both balls felt good off the driver and went close to the same distance. I did get more spin into the green with the Srixion but the 330-RX were last years model. I like the way the 330-RX feels on the putter more than the Z-StarXV. I can say that I am happy playing either ball and feel that I would play good with both.

The last three balls ive played with are:

Nike Hyperflight

Bridgestone E6

Callaway Hex Control (Costco)

The hyperflights seems to work ok. good distance off the tee, good spin into the greens nothing fantastic or else Im still too new to notice subtle differences

The Callaways felt about the same. nothing special.

The Bridgestones felt the worst for me. Hard to control off the tee and too much rollout on the greens.

I definitely miss my Wilson Duo's but I want to get through these other balls I have stacked up first.

Another round in with the 2014 Bridgestone B330 and it didn't disappoint. 36 holes with a single ball and it is still playable, but I retired it because it's the first time I've gotten that many holes in on a single ball. It plays the way and I want it to and just plain works for me!

Chrome Soft ... I like the feel of the ball off the face of the irons a lot, and love it off the driver (although that also might just be how much I love the new driver!).

I still have some Bridgestone B330-RXs in my bag (my previous ball of choice), but I don't anticipate using them anytime soon.

Played last years version of the Bridgestone B330-RX today and like it just as good as the old Chromesoft, maybe better.

Picked up two dozen of last years TM Tour Preferred X yesterday, and I love this ball, especially at $30/dz!!! Haha... it is a ball I could and will continue to play more often... Really like the feel, control, and distance I am getting from it. I really don't like TM anything, but these balls are one of my favorites.

Played Pro V1x today forgot how long that ball is for me.

c4d9f55527a148d406a8ec82f858cec2.jpg

ProVincent today. I always forget how consistently good this ball is for me in all aspects of the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been playing the new Chrome soft. It's been very good tee to green. Very easy to manage around the greens. It's a bit longer than the last model and feels harder.

Even with its new characteristics the ball still
spins the right amount based on the shot played. The durability seems to be on par with its big brother and distances have increased.

B330 for me.

I think its finally ousted the RX for me. I love it.

Alternated between "new (RZN Black) and Duo-U. No real complaints on the Nike. Just reliable and does everything I would want a premium ball to do.

I did notice for the 1st time that one ball got 2 small nicks from wedge play. All others were fine.

The duo-U is fun. Not the longest for me. But feels great off of every club. And it flys high and lands soft

B330-RX today, handled the wind well and like the way it feels off the 2135 1.0.

Back