THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
23.3 :beat-up:

Hcp went from 19.9 to 19.0 after my first official round of the season. Let's keep the trend going!

Dropped a tad, 10.1 from 10.4. Still moving in the right direction!

Have been at 22.7 at the end of the season, need to renew my fee as I tried to post my 9hole end Friday and says I'm not active. Well I'm golfing ain't I? Then I go to the course I have the ghin setup with and they were closed due to weather, who's active now ?

Today's round of 78 dropped my RCGA Factor to 8.2. My next 3 scores to fall off are all unimpressive so I have an opportunity to lower my cap nicely if I play well next weekend.

Holding fairly steady and trending to 14.2 for next rev, but need to play well next weekend at Furry to keep it there. Gonna lose a half decent round next.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

From 11.7 to 11.1 Need to keep in the low 80's. Trying hard to get to single digits this year.

Moved up to 13.0.

I'm getting pops next time I play Spivey!

Trending to a 13.3. As much as I hate this huge rise in index I'm own, it at least is an accurate handicap. Last 7 rounds have been on the 90's. Feeling like I'm getting closer to turning it around.

Trending to a 13.3. As much as I hate this huge rise in index I'm own, it at least is an accurate handicap. Last 7 rounds have been on the 90's. Feeling like I'm getting closer to turning it around.
Hang in there Barry! Don't worry, I suck too! :laughing:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Drop from a 12.2 to a 10.4 after 3 solid rounds last week. now to keep it there and push a bit lower.
Three rounds next week will see this man in the single digits.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

No way you are getting strokes. I know your game, Barry!!

Still hanging in the 11's. About right.

Trending down to 11.4 after today. Next three rounds to fall off will be in the 90's, so should hopefully be trending down in the near future...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No change, I put up some bad scores the last couple of weeks but I hope that is behind me.

I'm headed the wrong way! Currently a 13.9 trending to a 15.3 thanks to a weekend golf trip playing 72 on tough courses after changing jobs. I picked a terrible time to rededicate myself to work. Guess I have some work to do on the course.

After 72 holes this past weekend, Im trending up slightly from 2.9 to 3.1 at the moment. I think I can keep my early season swoon to a minimum this year. Like where the game is going

I keep taking 1 step forward and 2 back. The spread between my good rounds and bad rounds is big in the score department but I can honestly say I feel it coming back. Putts aren't falling but are rolling true and I'm always around the hole, fraction here and there and things look much different on the score card. Having written that, I'm likely to jump up into the low 11's next go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back