The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts and prayers Freddie. Hate to hear the sad news.

Sorry to hear Freddie, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry for your loss freddie!

My condolences Tadashi. Diabetes is no joke.

Very sorry to hear about that Freddie. My condolences to you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss Tadashi

Sorry for your loss Freddie.

Sorry to hear, phenom and tadashi. Best wishes.

My 545 5i has gone missing. I have no idea where, and when I stopped by the range I last used it at they didn't have anyone turn it in. Argh. Sentimental value aside, I don't know if I can get another one w/ a DG pro in it.

Sorry to hear that. I hate that people don't turn clubs in. I mean what gives them the entitlement to just keep it. Hopefully it shows up somehow.

Yeah hopefully it shows up. Plus, why would you want to keep a 5i? It's just one club ... and without the rest of the set, pretty much worthless IMO (obviously the club has worth, but not usable worth if you have a full bag of your own). Not that that is the only reason to turn it in ... it's just a simple basic thing that considerate people do ... whether it's one club or a whole damn bag.
Maybe the person found it, put it in their bag to turn in but when they finished, they just forgot? A LOT of times we have clubs turned in weeks and even months after the fact. They remember the next time they play or the next time they play at that course. We've had people call us saying they found a club and forgot to turn it in and we get them in touch with the person who lost it.

That's what has me hoping the guy behind the counter just didn't check the right place for the lost and found. I'm going to go back tomorrow. Because like you said, who wants a 5i. Most people (myself included) can barely hit one most of the time.
Instead of going in every day or calling every day, why not leave your name, number and a description of what was lost? A reputable place is going to call you if/when it gets turned in.

Reciprocating thoughts and prayers back at you Freddie. Its always a tough thing to go through. Im a younger member of a mostly older extended family, and everyone is getting to the age where their health isnt so great anymore. I hope everything gets better for you guys.

Sorry to hear that Freddie and Phenom! My thoughts and prayers are with you both! My Mom passed away in February. I take a lot of comfort in knowing that I will see her again someday.

My aunt passed last night, same date as her husband and her grandson. She wanted more than anything to fight it another day to keep that from happening. Breaks my heart.

Struggling right now, in a lot of ways. Hard to be that rock of calm/happy for everyone else all the time when you're hurting/bothered yourself.

Thinking about you James, reach out if you want to chat bro.

So sorry to hear that Jman.

Sorry to hear about your losses Freddie & Jman

I'm so sorry to hear that Jman.

Also phenom and Tadashi, thoughts are with you guys as well.

Sorry for your loss James.

So sorry Jman. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear it buddy. Here if you need me.

T&P's for the recent losses...condolences go out to each of you and your families

Sorry for your loss James. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

The Official Rant of the Day

I'm sorry James, it's been a rough go of it this year. Thoughts are with you buddy

Sorry to hear that Jman. Positive thoughts your way man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back