Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pondered that (#2) for over a year

Yea this has been a ponder for a while. And will probably stay that way unless someone has one and wants to trade for something haha.

I adore the Apex 4 hybrid so much I'm breaking down my ego to consider the 5 hybrid as well.

I encourage this. Don't be nervous, friend.

...and I haven't even hit the Apex hybo yet hahaha

Travel bag.

If this Rose & Fire head cover looks how I think it will, I envision completing the set and getting a universal fairway, and at least two hybrid head covers as well to match.

Yeah, but $250, yeesh.

Can get them a bit cheaper on the bay. Its all about what you want, if you never want to buy one again and plan on traveling with it, there is nothing on this planet easier in terms of travel bags.

I was going to grab a new travel bag over the winter because mine has just about had it after 10 years. But then #TheGrandaddy happened and there is no need now.

No one gives the leopard print a second look.

I thought it was quite masculine.

Though that old Ogio Monster travel bag is still what I classify as special, for non travel reasons.

I was going to grab a new travel bag over the winter because mine has just about had it after 10 years. But then #TheGrandaddy happened and there is no need now.

Its a beauty too.

Pondering putter grips...

I want to put something on the TeI3 that I bought. I am leaning towards a leather stitch back grip... Also really like the Salty grip too!

Pondering putter grips...

I want to put something on the TeI3 that I bought. I am leaning towards a leather stitch back grip... Also really like the Salty grip too!

Go stitchback, the Salty grips look badass but are EXTREMELY meh performance wise IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back