Lajosi Putters Thread

Friday?! I cannot tolerate waiting that long. Sorry. Change schedule right meow.

Hahaha, the whole having to drive an hour and fifteen to pickup Lotte and get home after school kills it. Hopefully the Doc gets home early tomorrow and can grab it.

Hahaha, the whole having to drive an hour and fifteen to pickup Lotte and get home after school kills it. Hopefully the Doc gets home early tomorrow and can grab it.

Cannot wait to see in hand pics!

Totally missed this thread until now... that copper is so sick. Very cool to have her name stamped on the bottom too. Looking forward to in hand photos like everyone else.

And now I have to go check out the Lajosi website!

Its here.

Sadly, I can't pick it up until probably Friday.

Soon though, soon.
That's a tough waiting game to play, can't wait to see the in hand, looks amazing so far!

Happy is a vast understatement. Kari's improvement is nothing short of astonishing to me. Neck has already begun to patina, insert won't be far behind if I have my way.

DSC_0032_zpsfcyfsb7q.jpg

DSC_0014_zps8dg1lwwj.jpg

DSC_0015_zpsu5gkah1o.jpg

DSC_0016_zpsmecv9cyx.jpg

DSC_0017_zps1m23igvj.jpg

DSC_0018_zps9ler0rfg.jpg

DSC_0020_zpstktkn0gs.jpg

DSC_0021_zpsmg9f8hbt.jpg

DSC_0022_zps828ifrbn.jpg

DSC_0023_zpsmkorrt36.jpg

DSC_0026_zpsfatjiyt1.jpg

DSC_0027_zps0dkkgdjd.jpg

DSC_0028_zpsiie6flnf.jpg

DSC_0029_zps2giur90i.jpg

DSC_0031_zpsftke1jqh.jpg

DSC_0034_zps6xqfn6xj.jpg

Wow that came out beautifully. Also, sight dot.

The face is just starting to turn just low and toe side of center.

Looks terrific, almost as nice as mine :angel:

Unbelievable!! Wow..

That neck is so badass

Love the way that sets up James!

Jeepers! That is a sweet looking flat stick! The zero offset neck, in copper, is sick! Sigh... Now,the thoughts of a Lajosi custom will compete with thoughts of a Betti custom, for me.

Thanks all, it's truly effing stellar. And a true one off custom for my Lotte.

That's a thing of beauty James!!!

Easily my favorite lajosi ever!!! Those last 2 pics are simply amazing

That is stunning James!

That is a work of Art

Yeah... Wow. That might be the most expensive post I've ever read.

Time to get to work.
Decision time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Gorgeous putter!

Happy is a vast understatement. Kari's improvement is nothing short of astonishing to me. Neck has already begun to patina, insert won't be far behind if I have my way.

Sweet putter. You should point the people from the one word thought putter thread that never heard of Lajosi to this putter.

Seeing that putter made me contact Kari. Time for me to get a full custom going.

Maybe I'm missing something but right now the US dollar is pretty strong against the AUD so these putters look to be good deals (approx 250ish US). Intrigued at this point....

Back