2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Spieth is up. Might as well go make a sandwich.

Solid shot by Spieth.

Man DeCheambeau doesn't waste any time does he?

Good thing ZJ has that putter, because his clubs aren't doing him any favors.

agreed, but I must confess, I like the look of that PXG staff bag

There's a group between the features groups.

Ah, thank you sir. I thought I saw someone mention earlier that they were behind the Fowler group.

Don't know if anyone has said it but DeChambeau plays very fast. This is proving to me that a fast player cannot offset a slow player not matter how hard he tries. The DeChambeau, Casey, Speith group is a full hole behind Johnson, Fowler, Jin. I wonder if DeChambeau will be penalized in his group because he is the amateur? haha

Ah, thank you sir. I thought I saw someone mention earlier that they were behind the Fowler group.

I had the same thought you did so I checked the tee time sheet. Oosthuizen, Reed, and some other guy are just ahead of him.

I like that Watson, in his last Masters is playing well at Even. Hope that continues and he makes the cut in his last one. That would be perfect.

I had the same thought you did so I checked the tee time sheet. Oosthuizen, Reed, and some other guy are just ahead of him.

That makes it slightly better. Only slightly though.

Man DeCheambeau doesn't waste any time does he?

The dude is a machine doesnt seem to hit a bad shot. his putter doesnt look the best though that will be his downfall i think.

Impossible......I've heard he plays slow!

Well I just started watching and didn't even see him take a practice swing. A tad bit more time with putting prep.

loving this Marquee groupS (Plural)

THis work firewall is pissing me off.... :angry:

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Spieth to the lead at -2.

Well I just started watching and didn't even see him take a practice swing. A tad bit more time with putting prep.

Based on what they've showed today, I think it's more in decision making, no so much over the shot. I may be wrong though.

Spieth with the long birdie to tie for the lead at -2.

loving this Marquee groupS (Plural)

This. I swear from last year they didn't turn on the cameras for the featured group until they hit 10. Being able to just switch it on and watch a full 18 is pretty awesome.

Nice birdie Jordan

This. I swear from last year they didn't turn on the cameras for the featured group until they hit 10. Being able to just switch it on and watch a full 18 is pretty awesome.

Nice birdie Jordan

Agreed! Usually in the years past I'd sit and watch Amen Corner, but to be able to see an either round with some great names, is even better!

Back