1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

A Callaway Staffer wins the Masters....he was a late entry...
You only can win a trip of a lifetime of you enter....enter now, and YOU could be a late entry...

2 lives changed because you entered!

Wise words spoken by a wise man!

JM

fell like a kid again on Christmas eve with the anticipation of the announcement for some lucky THPers

Good luck everyone!

Just a little bit longer to be able to get in. Exciting that the first of these contests is nearly over and we'll find out another member of the team soon. :crossing my fingers::

Happy to see a Callaway staffer take the title if my longhorn brother couldn't... Congrats to Willett! In nervous anticipation of our winner for this week...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a member of THP last fall, but hadn't REALLY discovered what was going on, and what an amazing place this is. Now, with having had time to really absorb some of the history of the group here, and the incredible opportunities that THP offers to just regular Joes like us, it's even more incredible. Like someone else said, when you tell a friend about the site and what is possible though THP, they just can't believe it, but it's true.

I think the craziest thing about it, is that you don't have to be special. You don't have to be an excellent golfer. You don't even need a huge bankroll. You just have to enjoy a group of regular people that like to hang out and talk about a sport they love.

How can you beat that?

I was a member of THP last fall, but hadn't REALLY discovered what was going on, and what an amazing place this is. Now, with having had time to really absorb some of the history of the group here, and the incredible opportunities that THP offers to just regular Joes like us, it's even more incredible. Like someone else said, when you tell a friend about the site and what is possible though THP, they just can't believe it, but it's true.

I think the craziest thing about it, is that you don't have to be special. You don't have to be an excellent golfer. You don't even need a huge bankroll. You just have to enjoy a group of regular people that like to hang out and talk about a sport they love.

How can you beat that?

You also have to be willing to be a part of THP. Equipment reviews have been talked about a lot and will be a big part of this years team and that's exciting to me.

You also have to be willing to be a part of THP. Equipment reviews have been talked about a lot and will be a big part of this years team and that's exciting to me.

Absolutely! I'll finally be able to get another round in with my new Recoils / Helium combos in two weeks, so I'm looking forward to finally getting to add some updated info to those threads. Looking forward to that for sure.

Good luck everyone!!!

I am so excited to get one of you on the team soon.
To be fair, one of us will be just a touch more excited than you are. :D

Really looking forward to watching our team come together. Whether or not I'm swinging a club at the Hideaway in December I will still be part of the greatest event ever..... #TheGrandaddy!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!

Really looking forward to watching our team come together. Whether or not I'm swinging a club at the Hideaway in December I will still be part of the greatest event ever..... #TheGrandaddy!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!

Not so sure.. For those who are a part of this team already, it is nearly as important to see who our teammates will be. It is, after all, a brotherhood that I am lead to believe lasts a lifetime.

I am extremely eager.

Soon we will have another piece of the puzzle. The final picture will be of team THP bringing home the belt!!!

Better almost late then never...hoping this is my year

Good luck everyone!!!!

I will say that every time there was a contest coming up where participants of our grandaddy team were announced I lost sleep from the excitement. I know how pumped Canadan is to see his team start to form and so am I

Don't believe in having a bad attitude! It will happen for me eventually, I hope!

Submitted my entry a couple days ago. Man this looks like a good time! Good luck everyone!

Get them in people! A real opportunity that money could never buy is right before you!

Fired off my entry in time. I meant to finish it during the Masters and lost track of it during Spieth's explosion on 12.

In for the win!

Question: I goofed up my entry the first time, but realized it almost as soon as I sent it. I sent a corrected one with "CORRECTED" in the subject line. That cool?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Time winding down for those procrastinators...don't miss out on a chance to join this years squad!

Not so sure.. For those who are a part of this team already, it is nearly as important to see who our teammates will be. It is, after all, a brotherhood that I am lead to believe lasts a lifetime.

I am extremely eager.
Agreed, there is a very small fraternity of #TheGrandaddy participants that this year's team will join.

I was referencing the screaming like a girl if your name is announced part.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. Im praying its me and i cant think of any better THP event to be my first.

Good luck everyone! I'm really hoping I get the call up, but I'm sure whoever wins will be a great addition to the team!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Not much longer now for some lucky THPer......hoping I am lucky today

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back