#THPcallout Fritters consider yourself served, part2

Boom!!!!

15 min wait for the green to clear as a twosome now, Freddie flags it and I leave a 20ft putt teetering on the edge. FK 1up thru 15
OMG!!

I was away for a few and thought I missed 18.

Wardy gonna cut some tires in the parking lot at this rate.............he's about to turn into HulkWard

3rgXBRvUWBAeJ6EzHa.gif

Back to AS. Like this was gonna end early, Pssh.

Wardy gonna cut some tires in the parking lot at this rate.............he's about to turn into HulkWard
The quickest those slowpokes ahead of FK and MW are, will probably be them beating a hasty retreat out of the club.

Either Mward is letting me win each time, or he plays better with FK...haha
But like TW, I dont think Wardy plays well from behind...Although it is his Bday today.

Either Mward is letting me win each time, or he plays better with FK...haha
But like TW, I dont think Wardy plays well from behind...Although it is his Bday today.

It's the air near Disney.

3 to go?

AS thru 17. Chunked it off the tee (laying up to a number) then hit it to 15ft and knocked it in for par. Freddie two putted from front right 40ft to center left

And it comes down to 18!

Oh oh coming down to 18.

AS thru 17. Chunked it off the tee (laying up to a number) then hit it to 15ft and knocked it in for par. Freddie two putted from front right 40ft to center left

I CAN'T STAND ALL THE INTENSiTY!

I know all too much about the 18th hole at Windermere CC. I've lost matches to JB not once....but twice on that hole!

I know all too much about the 18th hole at Windermere CC. I've lost matches to JB not once....but twice on that hole!

I dont lose at that place.
Then again, I dont lose to #Fritters either.

I dont lose at that place.
Then again, I dont lose to #Fritters either.
We had some epic matches there. That's where my shanked wedge nearly killed you! Hole 2 or 3, not sure which of the 2 it was.

Oh man, final hole to determine who get's a free round and bragging right!

Love it when t comes down to the final hole

Nothing like a close game to follow along.

crap i forgot this was today! how is the course? they only want $45 sunday morning and i'm thinking about playing. i've never been out there.

They still must be waiting for two some on the tee box.

Trouble lurks ALL over the place on that 18th hole. I wish I could see them playing this thing!

lets go FK!

Birdie putt on 18 to win but made par for an all square match with my man Ward. Both shot 76! Now that was fun!

Back