Contest - #GENFLX Wilson Staff C200 Irons

Thanks guys for the congrats. Never in a million years did I ever think I would win these. I'm still in shock and it's going to hit me all over again when they arrive. Looking so forward to getting these and putting them into play. I've read the reviews in the main thread and these irons sound like they are awesome, forgiving, and long. Thanks again guys and especially Wilson Staff and THP for this great opportunity.

you will love them! They are super fun to hit! Enjoy!

Congrats.

OMG.....I really can't believe this. Thanks so much Wilson Staff and THP.

One of my favorite things about our community, how legitimately shocked people are when they are picked & everyone else's positivity upon the announcements. Congratulations!

Congrats Terrya22! You lucky dog, you!

Congratulations Terry very nice pick up. As others I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this awesome sticks.

Congratulations! !!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congrats Terry!

Congrats Terry

Congrats Terry!

These just arrived this afternoon. Hopefully I will get a chance to put them in play within the next week or two, work/weather permitting. Once I do, I'll leave my thoughts on their performance in the appropriate thread.
Thanks again THP and Wilson Staff

4ac50f1d08cb706e4b321fde0e29d95d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats awesome. Make sure to hit up the review thread once you get them in play.

So I call Wilson HQ to see if I could go there and get fitted for C200 irons after reading all the reviews and they told me they don't do fittings. I know the testers on THP got fitted there. Was that just a special deal for them? Being that they don't seem to have a strong presence in their home town I think it would be a great option for people who want to buy there clubs and get fitted properly. The 2 places close to me I don't really trust them to much to get properly fit.

So I call Wilson HQ to see if I could go there and get fitted for C200 irons after reading all the reviews and they told me they don't do fittings. I know the testers on THP got fitted there. Was that just a special deal for them? Being that they don't seem to have a strong presence in their home town I think it would be a great option for people who want to buy there clubs and get fitted properly. The 2 places close to me I don't really trust them to much to get properly fit.

Yes. They do not do fittings at their offices.
As spring is coming out though, they will be doing quite a few demos and fittings at stores in your area however.

Just goes to show the special part of the THP Event. Good news is that there will be another THP Event there this year too.

Back