Project X HZRDUS Shaft Thread

i'm VERY intrigued by a red in a fairway wood. so like colin said, can we go ahead and release that please?

THP has some cool contests coming up with this one very soon.

Haven't had the opportunity to get out and put some more thoughts together on the Black. The next few weeks have a lot of golf in the forecast.

Project X HZRDUS Shaft

Project X HZRDUS Shaft

Black 6.0 is just fantastic for me. I hit some deep bombs today. Was able to work the ball left and right at will. Builds confidence off the tee.

As a low ball hitter, I am looking forward to the red!

Black 6.0 is just fantastic for me. I hit some deep bombs today. Was able to work the ball left and right at will. Builds confidence off the tee.
I think that's what I love the most about the hzrdus. So stable yet responsive. I can feel where the head is at all times and the ball just goes where you want with intended flight

Bombs come frequently when hit well.
I think that's what I love the most about the hzrdus. So stable yet responsive. I can feel where the head is at all times and the ball just goes where you want with intended flight
Definitely one thing I love about the Black is the feel and stable feeling during the swing.

I had the black in the driver and the yellow in the fairway today. I'm pretty confident about the 6.5 in the driver but started waffling on whether I'm viable for 6.5 in the heavier fairway. Then I hit a monster with The 3 wood and it eliminated a lot of my concerns.

I am really excited to get my hands on some of the 6.0 hybrid shafts at some point. I bet that works crazy well for me.

Got a solid round in with the black 6.0 and I'm still unsure if this is better than my UST prototype shaft. I mean I hit some big drives but I also hit some head scratchers.

I need to get both shafts on a monitor and get some data. I do really like the feel of the black though. I can swing away and it just feels great through the entire swing.

I need to hit this at the spring outing

I need to hit this at the spring outing
I'll be sure to bring it along. I have like 3 shafts right now I'm testing but I'll be sure this is in the bag.

After playing on course yesterday I can say that the Yellow HZRDUS is my favorite Project X shaft I have ever hit. The part I love is I feel like I can go after it without worrying about a big miss. I hit a lot of good drives yesterday and only 1 I can recall that was wayward and that was my fault with a horrible swing. Ball flight is definitely lower than I am used to, but penetrating is probably more accurate. Hard to tell if I will be getting more roll as balls were plugging if not stopping a few inches from where they landed. That being said distances were not far off what I typically see so if I get more roll out in normal conditions its going to be fantastic.

As I said before cant wait to see some real numbers, but on course performance is definitely encouraging! For the record I am playing the Yellow HZRDUS with my Callaway Alpha 815, 10.5° with cogs set at D/S

I soooo need to demo this shaft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you met my friend HZRDUS Yellow yet?

Ce1huzhWQAAYAmf.jpg:large

No, I haven't been formally introduced, but I'm needing that to change.

Having the black in the driver I wonder what the yellow would do in a fairway wood/utility iron.

That Yellow is intriguing and sexy, but I'm pretty satisfied with my two Hzrdus Blacks right now.

No, I haven't been formally introduced, but I'm needing that to change.

Having the black in the driver I wonder what the yellow would do in a fairway wood/utility iron.

Dude I have to think the yellow would be a nice profile for that buttery swing of yours, assuming the flight and spin was right.

I love the black. Wonder how well I would like the yellow....

Dude I have to think the yellow would be a nice profile for that buttery swing of yours, assuming the flight and spin was right.

Given the opportunity I will be finding out! If not I know the black works very well. There will be some additions this year.

Looking at maybe purchasing an F6 fairway w/HZRDUS. Currently using a JPX850 with the stock Motore Speeder in x-stiff. Curious how they compare? Thanks.

I'm VERY interested in the backweighting aspect of this shaft. Would love to try it out.

I saw today that callaway is offering the hzrdus at $250 up charge. Worth it but ouch!

I saw today that callaway is offering the hzrdus at $250 up charge. Worth it but ouch!

Driver only or fairway as well?

Back