UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - April 2016

The food looked amazing, can't wait to hear about the fun round tomorrow!

Dang just found it could swing the dates a day too late. Feh....well next time maybe.

After another amazing event in March I'm really excited to see who gets to join #Cookie in April. Definitely keeping my finger crossed for this one as UST has been knocking it out of the park with these events!

After another amazing event in March I'm really excited to see who gets to join #Cookie in April. Definitely keeping my finger crossed for this one as UST has been knocking it out of the park with these events!

I'm definitely excited to see who gets added to this with me, really hoping we find out in the next few days - sure to be another fantastic week on THP!

#Cookie was full of excitement when talking to him yesterday about UST. The excitement is contagious because I'm really hoping I get in to this.

UST does a great job with this event. Throw in the cost being free, and this is one of the hottest tickets in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sucks that I couldn't even put in for April. One less chance hurts, plus adding Cookie to the UST event???!!! Man, that's a lucky person that wins in April!!! But, I'll be having a blast on a 6th grade trip with my son. I'm all ready for the May entry thread!!!!!

I hope the winner is announced soon!

Speaking from experience, put your name in, if there's any chance you can get here. Aside from the astounding things you get, Danny and Lindsay were very gracious hosts, and a joy to hang out with for a couple of days.

Maybe today is the announcement day?!?!?? One can hope! :)

Today would be really nice if this happened, for me!!!

It would make my day (or week, month...) to find out I'm joining you in April! Fingers crossed (toes, too).

I'd love to know who your partner in crime is going to be, fingers crossed!!!

Speaking from experience, put your name in, if there's any chance you can get here. Aside from the astounding things you get, Danny and Lindsay were very gracious hosts, and a joy to hang out with for a couple of days.
Seconded!!

I want in again so badly I can taste it!!
Seconded!!!

I really just want to meet cookie, but the rest would be cool too. :clapp:

Driver: Proforce V2
3w: Aldila Tour Green Regular flex 55g
3h: Project X Hzrdus stiff 85g
4-pw: KBS Tour stiff 120g
wedges: True Temper DG s300
putter: True Temper

Congrats to 2.ooohhh and #Cookie. You two are on your way for this awesome UST Experience.

2.ooohhh!!! Congratulations buddy! Looking forward to meeting you and getting to enjoy this incredible event along your side!

Congrats 2.ooohhh!! You are going to have a blast with #Cookie and UST!

Back