What New Driver Are You Looking Forward To Testing In 2016?

Definitely need more time with the New Callaway XR16s.

Excited for some of the new TM and Cobras as well.

I can honestly say nothing. My DBD is set perfect right now and a solid weapon for me

XR16's and F6+ for me. Throw in the JGR and I'll be a happy man.

From what I haven't hit already, I can't wait to hit the 816 DBD. Luckily that happens to be tomorrow. Add to the list Cobra King LTD.

And the new Ping Gs and Vapor Flys will be interesting.

Last edited:
XR-16 and F6.

I'm trying to think of anything else that might be anywhere close to my radar, but those really leap to the fore. The Ping G has me a little interested, but I just don't feel a strong sense of appeal for it.

816 DBD with the Oban Hashimoto

Nike Offerings

Ping...TM and cobra

I would go with Cobra, XXIO and maybe nike

Nike, Ping G, Cobra.

Interesting.

It's been years since I've hit a Nike driver. That will change at Club Clash!

I am excite to see your reaction and thoughts. The blue looks really cool (my opinion) plus every place that has reviewed them goes on and on about the sound of the flex.....

Probably the new Ping driver. That and the Cobra King I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plan on trying Ping G, XR16, and the M1.

Cobra LTD, F6, F6+, and the new Ping G line

Cobra f6+, callaway xr pro, & the ping G and G LST. One of these 4 drivers will be in my bag in the spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra F6/F6+, Ping G LST, Cally GBB and XR16

Any of them really. Id like to give the GBB a go but then id want it and cant have it haha.

M2, XXIO, JGR, Cobras new drivers, and the XR16 pro, did not get to hit that at Live Club Testing.

JGR, g30 (i know it is not new), g series

There was an interesting callaway driver model that we may or may not have seen at the grandaddy... I'm not at liberty to say too much about it, but it looked to be the next in the GBB line... definitely excited for that release

Cobra LTD, F6, F6+, and the new Ping G line

This exactly. Love the looks of the F6+ and I'm 99% sure one will be in my bag by March.

Srixon Z355 as soon as I finish working thru swing changes with my instructor indoors.

Ping G SF Tec, Cobra F6, XXIO Prime

The Bridgestone JRG is really the only one I want to try for some time. I did try the Cobra F6 pro today and XR16 pro today and liked them both and had same distance.

Back