The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carson Palmer's spin move is on point. Felt like that needed to be said. I'll have to find a gif eventually.

Haha he's escaped some pretty close calls with that spin.

So... Anyone know how many days until the Masters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auditioning new teams for the rest of the playoffs. Steelers?

Don't go there, half the offense is missing.

He no longer plays for Marvin Lewis.

I'm glad my coffee cup was on the way up and not down when I read this.

I agree with most on the overtime. But I think the current overtime system works best for regular season football and want to see the college structure used during the playoffs. To me a playoff game shouldn't end in overtime without both offenses getting the ball. But it's a moot point

At no time can you say that the NFL's overtime system is more stupid than NHL shootouts or soccer penalty kicks. At least they play football to figure out the winner of a football game.
To be fair to hockey, the shootouts only occur during the regular season. Playoff overtime hockey is the greatest overtime in the universe.

I'm already looking forward to today's games! Who y'all got? I'm going with DEN and CAR.

Wow nice start

That certainly didn't take long

Didn't realize Carolina was playing the Saints D

Wow, I'm shocked to see them Jam it down their throats like that

Nice effort there Marshawn.

Wowsers

Well, damn! Can it be sustained though?

Go panthers!

This will show me a lot about both teams. Panthers need to keep the pedal down sometimes getting to this high of a point is really dangerous for a team

This will show me a lot about both teams. Panthers need to keep the pedal down sometimes getting to this high of a point is really dangerous for a team

Agreed. The Panthers certainly can't afford to get too comfortable, but they're off to a phenomenal start!

Just something about C. Newton that rubs me the wrong way.

Seattle line getting owned

Seattle line getting owned

Sacked 45 times during the regular season and it looks like it carried over into the postseason.

Sacked 45 times during the regular season and it looks like it carried over into the postseason.

Yeah but I think they had been much better lately.... NOT TODAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back