THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

I think this was asked before but now that we have team members, are you going to change your bag at all? If so what are you going to add/delete club wise?

Iron's, wedges, and woods are set, I'm building a special putter for the event, sending it off to Cameron Custom shop soon.

If I were in the running for the team, most likely, I would have concentrated on lessons and left my equipment alone. In other threads, it has been recommended that I consider purchasing the XXIO 9 driver and sibling fairway medals because they are designed to aid seniors with low swing speeds. The only shop around here that sells them is Club Champion and they are trying to get some left hand demos. Since I am not in the running and if I can get them have them fitted and they really make a significant improvement to my game, then I am going to be doublely disappointed that my current circumstances keep me out of consideration.

I'm pondering a new flat tick atv the moment. If chosen I want have an intimate relationship with her by the rr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this was asked before but now that we have team members, are you going to change your bag at all? If so what are you going to add/delete club wise?
Irons are new as of December. New Driver should be here any day.

Definitely to be added:
4 hybrid of some kind
54 PING Glide wedge
Toulon Memphis putter.

Possible Ponder
Cure RX 5

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I am actually happy with my bag at this point. I keep pondering new irons, but i still can't find anything I like better than my CB's. I liked the looks of the new Apex, but I didn't like the feel for whatever reason. I am excited to get a full season in with the XR Driver - it showed a lot of promise at the end of the season. I will replace my lob & sand wedges, but I do that every year.

I am actually happy with my bag at this point. I keep pondering new irons, but i still can't find anything I like better than my CB's. I liked the looks of the new Apex, but I didn't like the feel for whatever reason. I am excited to get a full season in with the XR Driver - it showed a lot of promise at the end of the season. I will replace my lob & sand wedges, but I do that every year.
Wait till you get a chance to hit my CF16's :D

If I were in the running for the team, most likely, I would have concentrated on lessons and left my equipment alone. In other threads, it has been recommended that I consider purchasing the XXIO 9 driver and sibling fairway medals because they are designed to aid seniors with low swing speeds. The only shop around here that sells them is Club Champion and they are trying to get some left hand demos. Since I am not in the running and if I can get them have them fitted and they really make a significant improvement to my game, then I am going to be doublely disappointed that my current circumstances keep me out of consideration.

golfdom in Vienna/Tyson's corner also carries them. I believe nighthawk can place an order for you too, even though they don't stock them.

Wait till you get a chance to hit my CF16's :D

I hit them. Didn't like the feel ( actually, probably really the sound? ) for some reason... but it was cool and off mats. I'll give them another shot!

Good stuff guys. I think I would not want to change too much before this event. I would feel more comfortable with my current setup then trying to go change things up but that's just me.

Thanks for all the responses.

Good stuff guys. I think I would not want to change too much before this event. I would feel more comfortable with my current setup then trying to go change things up but that's just me.

Thanks for all the responses.

This maybe the first year I go the whole year or close to it with the same bag. I like to tinker way to much and I switched the top of my bag a lot last year with no real negative effects and swapped between two iron sets for about 4 months and no issues there. Shiny new stuff is hard to resist

This maybe the first year I go the whole year or close to it with the same bag. I like to tinker way to much and I switched the top of my bag a lot last year with no real negative effects and swapped between two iron sets for about 4 months and no issues there. Shiny new stuff is hard to resist

Ahh yes shiny new stuff is very hard to resist. I think for me I would love to try out some new drivers but it just isn't in the cards for me to buy the latest and greatest year in year out. I have to live vicariously through all of the awesome testing threads haha

No way that happens. No chance of that at all.

Only thing I may change is my driver... and that depends on when and if I get my swing to be consistent enough for the club to matter.

Until then... my bag is set.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

Played 1757 today short game and putting were on point. Only 28 putts 3 birdies

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Played 1757 today short game and putting were on point. Only 28 putts 3 birdies

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good work dude

Red tie is in the driver, Kusala Silver is out. Not sure how the ProLaunch Blue will fare. Going to be hard to knock out the Red Tie with the way it performed today.

The only real change I'm considering at the moment is 3w. I'm struggling with my confidence in my current 815 BBA. I like everything else in the bag.

I'm busting out in three hours to fit nine in before I need to pick the kiddo up from daycare. Will be nice to get out and walk a few holes for a change. Still soggy in places, but should be alright.

So... ? How'd ya do?

I'm in Myrtle beach...DEEP inside enemy territory.

Capt. Anything I should sabotage while I'm here?

Haha nope! I got many friends down there.

Back