Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Moose I expect this from Scrap but not you buddy, not you buddy. You 2 were probably in cahoots together

Last edited:
Moose I expect this from Scrap but not you buddy, bot you buddy. You 2 were probably in cahoots together
I figured I could give you a Crosby avi that makes fun of him at the same time...win, win :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

HahahahahahahahHahahH. Hahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You both suck

Hey thanks Marty for sending Stammer my way. Apparently he just didn't want to play for you.

Of course in his final game for me, Tavares put up - 1

I almost spit my oatmeal out looking at Crest's avi!!!!!!

yup, its pretty epic

haha oh man, there has to be a way to veto Crest-ier's avatar somehow.

I don't know Dan, seems to be pretty well received by all but Jesse so far :)

It's a foolish bet but I'll give him a shot at revenge on 1/16.

Jesse's avi definitely won/broke the Internet today...

Moose you're killing me this week

Jesse's avi definitely won/broke the Internet today...

Moose you're killing me this week

Lol! It's early yet.

I don't know Dan, seems to be pretty well received by all but Jesse so far :)

It's a foolish bet but I'll give him a shot at revenge on 1/16.

I wonder how many people will put him on their block list until it's over... I also wonder if he'll attempt to block himself for the duration of the bet hahahahaaha

I wonder how many people will put him on their block list until it's over... I also wonder if he'll attempt to block himself for the duration of the bet hahahahaaha

I didn't even know you could do that. I hope he doesn't self-ban himself. We'd all miss him and that avi. lol!

I think he'd rather get his revenge on 1/16 when his Caps stomp my Sabres :)

I didn't even know you could do that. I hope he doesn't self-ban himself. We'd all miss him and that avi. lol!

I should have bet him the last time the CBJ played the Caps. That was embarrassing for all of us.

I should have bet him the last time the CBJ played the Caps. That was embarrassing for all of us.

You'll have to get in on the avi bets, Dan. Makes the fantasy and home team matchups more fun.

Glad that everyone is enjoying my awful avatar. This one is way worse than the Romo one I had early in the football season after a wager with Nate.

Bash Brothers had a solid night and things are looking up.

No way buddy. I went a really solid run of winning avatar bets, just ask Marty! :arrogant:

I bailed on Avatar bets a long time ago. Can't trust Columbus to play competitively enough and probably won't be able to for another few years.

Sad and pathetic (for their state of affairs), but true.

Back