Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

However......

However......

Interesting, very interesting...

All PUMA gear fits extremely small. It is basically fit for guys with very small builds just like their poster child.

All PUMA gear fits extremely small. It is basically fit for guys with very small builds just like their poster child.

that depends on the style. It's not true across the brand.

Agreed. In fact, most of mine fits silly big.

Maybe it is just me then. I have always had their clothing run a full size small, whereas something like FootJoy shirts always run a size big for me.

Maybe it is just me then. I have always had their clothing run a full size small, whereas something like FootJoy shirts always run a size big for me.

If you have not tried some of their newer lines, you will be surprised. The company made a fairly significant size switch last year outside of the LUX line and to give you an example, the THP PUMA 1/4 zips that are in our store right now, run definitely true to size across the board.

If you have not tried some of their newer lines, you will be surprised. The company made a fairly significant size switch last year outside of the LUX line and to give you an example, the THP PUMA 1/4 zips that are in our store right now, run definitely true to size across the board.

See this is why I am glad I decided to join SP4 and this forum. If I hadn't said that I would have continued to bypass all their clothing. I'm still not rocking joggers or high tops though, haha.

As you can see I am very new here. Where do I edit my profile to show my club set up with company logos?

See this is why I am glad I decided to join SP4 and this forum. If I hadn't said that I would have continued to bypass all their clothing. I'm still not rocking joggers or high tops though, haha.

I'm not there either. Anyway, I think if you try some of their recent apparel you will find the sizing more true to size.

As you can see I am very new here. Where do I edit my profile to show my club set up with company logos?

Here is a thread that should have all those answers for you. BTW Welcome to THP. We had an event in Pittsburgh last year and the course was fantastic.
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...5-How-Do-I-Add-My-quot-What-s-In-The-Bag-quot

Without letting this thread get too far off track, Olde Stonewall. http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ional-at-Olde-Stonewall-Pittsburgh-PA/page152

Amazing track, count me in for anything in the future.

Back to SP4. How long have most of you been members with them? This will be my second box and I can't see it "getting old" any time soon. What I think I will like most is that I might get something that I wouldn't have considered in the store. Any crazy SP4 box stories from anyone?

This will be my 5th box. I think it will be my last because my referral codes are out. I have not been disappointed in any of my shipments. The one time I returned something, it was a smooth transaction.

Number 4 for me. I'll probably stick with it until my half price boxes run out (I think I have 4 or 5 of those left).

In general I like being surprised by clothing, and I'm up for at least trying to wear just about anything on the golf course.

I think I'm at about 9 months in, maybe 10. I don't plan on quitting any time soon, yeah some of the boxes are ho hum but I always feel like I get my $$$ worth.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

This will be my 5th box and my last. Like ddec my 1/2 off codes are done and it's been all polos so far and a 1/4 zip. I was hoping for mor variety

I've received...

8 Polos
3 pairs pants
1 pair shorts
1 full Zip (Linksoul)
1 long sleeve mid weight polo (Linksoul)
1 Rain Jacket (Chase 54)
Tru Links golf shoes
2 pairs of socks
2 mesh belts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've received something like 7 or 8 notifications of folks using my link and have received the last 3 months at half price. Saved the emails and all billing history so I can point it out if they miss honoring one of them.

That's good to hear . . . I'll have to go back and search to see how many I initially received. Just surprised to have gotten so many right off the bat, and none since. Maybe there is a limit. I truly do not know, but either way, happy that they build up and you do not need to acquire them each month.

You can check the number of referrals that you have here: http://shortpar4.referralcandy.com/. Set up a login with the same email you have registered for SP4 with. As far as limits, I have 109 unused referral credits, so there isn't a limit to the number you can get, but it will be interesting to see if 1) they honor them all, 2) I can stay onboard for another 9 years or 3) the company folds before they all are used.

I'm pretty much on the same boat. Guess we're in it for the long-haul or they change their business model .. or until we get tired of golf gear (NOT) ..
You can check the number of referrals that you have here: http://shortpar4.referralcandy.com/. Set up a login with the same email you have registered for SP4 with. As far as limits, I have 109 unused referral credits, so there isn't a limit to the number you can get, but it will be interesting to see if 1) they honor them all, 2) I can stay onboard for another 9 years or 3) the company folds before they all are used.

Seeing this thread bumped made me think some peeps started receiving their next box. Nothing yet though eh boys? I'm looking forward to this one, hoping for some new shorts!

Mine showed up today. Devereux polo and LinkSoul half-zip. My subscription is for the Athletic style.

Seeing this thread bumped made me think some peeps started receiving their next box. Nothing yet though eh boys? I'm looking forward to this one, hoping for some new shorts!

Last edited:
I like both of those, I don't really need another 1/4 zip though, been mid 80s the last few days.

Looking forward to my second box. Didn't like my first box, last month at all. I am hoping I get it before I go on vacation next week. I want to be able to cancel the subscription if I get something I don't care for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My order is still showing that the shipping label has been created but it's pending. I know my brothers has shipped already and he lives on the other side of the state from me. I'm sure hoping mine has already gone out!

Back