THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I have been dealing with a family emergency this past couple weeks and haven't had a chance to post much on the forum. Congrats to everyone who made it and hopefully I can squeeze a spot in through a captains pick. In any event go New England!

Reaction video. Couldn't upload straight from Tapatalk so uploaded it to my computer. I'm still so excited to be a part of this amazing event!

Stan, I have watched 3 times now, I am really looking forward to having your attitude on the team, just a great reaction.

get that old letterman jacket ready for the range Mike.

for this, I will break out an old pic of me practicing on the high school golf team, its so old, its a black and white photo....lol

d786de001548422568b56ef81cc20d4f.jpg

Going to have to take another pic with my "game face" on....lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

looks like a man ready to kick some NE butt

I love that the jacket got pulled out.

I can already tell that both these teams are going to be a lot of fun.

Congrats guys on getting in! This is going to be cool to follow.

You boys better watch out for WCBM, he can play some ball come game day! Congrats again guys!

d786de001548422568b56ef81cc20d4f.jpg

Going to have to take another pic with my "game face" on....lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Looking good Mike! I am glad you made the team!

Now that we've seen half of the teams take shape, if your number isn't called who will be making the trip to The Ranch on June 25th regardless of being a Captain's pick or not?

I know I will be there either as a member of #TeamNE or as a fan cheering my team to victory.

Now that we've seen half of the teams take shape, if your number isn't called who will be making the trip to The Ranch on June 25th regardless of being a Captain's pick or not?

I know I will be there either as a member of #TeamNE or as a fan cheering my team to victory.

I will be there front and center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'll try to make it

I gotta figure out a way to convince DDec to pick me as a captains pick. Hmmmmm....

I'll probably be there to meet everyone...and to drink...and to steal someone's hat.

I thought someone said there is a decent course nearby for those that don't get in to play and possibly get together afterward? If so, I'm likely in for that if my name isn't called.

I am all in for a round at a nearby course the same day. I will also love to get some practice rounds in at "The Ranch".

I thought someone said there is a decent course nearby for those that don't get in to play and possibly get together afterward? If so, I'm likely in for that if my name isn't called.

There is a course right across the street. Decent is not the word used to describe it though, but it is a golf course :)

I'm with you buddy. I will be there playing on #TeamNY/NJ or I will be there supporting my guys.

And if I don't get in, I will NOT be playing at a different course while this event goes on. For me, it'll be all about the event and showing my support. NY/NJ F…T…W!!!

I plan on going up that Friday am. Getting final practice round in and staying the night.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'll be around, hopefully playing but if not it would be cool to hang out and meet other members.

That Friday is my daughters Birthday, and that Sunday is her party....so if I made the team, I'll definitely be there. If not, I'll still try and make it to to meet everyone (some for a 2nd time) and to root for the home team.....and maybe have a chicken wing eating contest or something.

If I were a potential participant, I would do a few of things ahead of time.
Subscribe to THP TV on www.youtube.com/THPGolf
Subscribe to THP Radio on either iTunes or Android
Follow @THPGolf on Twitter
Friend THP on Facebook at www.facebook.com/THPFan
Follow on Instagram @THPGolf
Also a good reminder for everyone, so much THP content on a lot of different options.

I was just looking at the RR hats. Wonder if NY/NJ is going to be blue or gray. Both are awesome!

I was just looking at the RR hats. Wonder if NY/NJ is going to be blue or gray. Both are awesome!

Which color hat will we wear? That's an easy answer......The better one!

Pretty sure- correct if wrong.... From the pics - NY/NJ is Blue and NE is Silver (gray)

You're buying you're entire team Letterman jackets? WOW that is a great gesture dude!

Or maybe those new Nike cardigans.

Back