WGC-Dell Match Play Thread (Spoilers)

Americans made up 11 of the Sweet 16, but every one of them got eliminated today.

McIlroy-Day is a ridiculous matchup on the semifinals, hope I can catch some of it tomorrow.

NBC gets its top match up, even though it's in the final 4. Guaranteed to have number 2 (now 1) and 3 in the world for 2 rounds.

Well left with Rory and Oostie...I like my odds.

Cant wait to watch Rory vs Day tomorrow. Gonna be awesome. Bombs off the tee coming.

Nice match up...Rory vs Day.

Feels like it should be the final, but oh well, hopefully they make it a good one.

The ultimate final would have been 1 v 2 (Spieth v Day) or 1 v 3 (Spieth v Rory) but Spieth didn't hold up his end of the deal. They way they (Rory and JD) are both playing should make for a fun match.

I actually think for setting yourself up for the Masters loading this morning wasn't the worst thing. 7 rounds of match play is a lot of golf. Not that I think any of these guys would lose on purpose, they are too damn competitive.

Not sure how either of Day or Rory's putts didn't go down. Wow

Cringed when I saw the Day slip. Little turns and slips like that are hell on a tender back. Looked o.k. Though.

Hmm advantage rory after days drive

Day having trouble off the tee. Didn't expect Rafa to be a little off with his shots

Day seems way off today.

Yes oosty 2 up

And rors takes the lead

And has watson had a ron of plastic surgery on his face? He looka weird

Great putt by day ftw

Oosty is saving my fantasy golf bacon.

Didn't expect oosty to be running away from Rafa. Wind is picking up and should make for an interesting back 9

Man days tee game is junk today

Louis is falling apart chunking irons

Just tuned in looks like a couple good matches here. Wish I had a horse in this race

Back