Odyssey Putters Thread

That can be found on rakuten for about 350 last I saw.
Yeah, I need to sell a few putters and a kid before I drop coin on this one. Haha.

I just want the headcover for that one lol
Same
I can't find crap n that website....is there a special hand shake needed to unlock some these gems?
Takes some patience and searching.. And some imagination for the less than great English translations.

Looking for a V line but I've only seen the ones I can buy here....what fun is that?

Cheap! Buy it for me! Hahaha
For about $100 less I might consider one. I wish they had adjustable weights and an actual milled face versus insert for that price.

For about $100 less I might consider one. I wish they had adjustable weights and an actual milled face versus insert for that price.

Agreed. 100%

That price for the limited "?" Model is about 140 lower than most and the milled insert face combined with sound chamber puts a nice roll with great sound
Agreed. 100%

Drool I want that one now. Thanks guys ?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

My "search" game isn't on point tonight, do weight kits from odyssey 7s fit #1 head putters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My "search" game isn't on point tonight, do weight kits from odyssey 7s fit #1 head putters

I do not believe they do, hence the reason each weight kit is marked.

I do not believe they do, hence the reason each weight kit is marked.

Wait you're telling that little circle sticker with a 7 actually meant something? Oh well.

Wait you're telling that little circle sticker with a 7 actually meant something? Oh well.

That's the way I see it.

That's the way I see it.

I literally spent 10 minutes trying screw the wrong weights in. I knew I should have asked here first or sent out a text asking. I feel like an idiot

They don't buddy. 1w, 7, and rossie share same size. 1, 2, and 330 share the same size (smaller)

Should have a new Oddysey in hand by tonight, so the tracking says. This one is my Eleanor, missed out on several of them on the Bay. I'll throw up some in hand pics when I get it.

Should have a new Oddysey in hand by tonight, so the tracking says. This one is my Eleanor, missed out on several of them on the Bay. I'll throw up some in hand pics when I get it.

She's a beauty. Hopefully she's the lucky one for you.

I hope so, I love 7's!

Skim Alert: What exactly does Eleanor mean? Ive seen it here a bunch, but have never really understood it.

Skim Alert: What exactly does Eleanor mean? Ive seen it here a bunch, but have never really understood it.
Gone in Sixty Seconds reference. Rare beauty kinda thing

Liking the looks of the v-line Fang.

​I rolled the V-Line Fang today at Golfsmith. I want it!

Back