What is your dream foursome and on what course?

TM_Bobby723

Reaction score
Handicap
+
If you had to pick 3 golfers (alive or dead) to fill out a foursome, who would you pick and what course would you play?

It would be me, Bobby Jones, Payne Stewart and Phil Mickelson playing Augusta. I'd have my dad caddy for me so he could be there, too. I know picking Augusta is kinda "cliche," so as option B, I'll take Carnoustie.

Mine would be Phil Mickelson, Rory McIllroy, and Jack Nicklaus at St. Andrews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your dream foursome and on what course?

My dad, my brother in law and my wife at Hideaway. Three of the people I've talked to the most about that course and would give anything to be able to go back there and have them experience my heaven

My dad, my brother in law and my wife at Hideaway. Three of the people I've talked to the most about that course and would give anything to be able to go back there and have them experience my heaven
Man had you included me probably would have moved up rankings

My choices would be Harry Vardon, Phil Mickleson, and Rickie Fowler. At old #2.

Phil, Arnie, Jack and me at the Old Course.

I 'd take Fuzzy Zoeller, David Feherty, Gary McCord @ Pine Valley. May not be the best golf but I bet we have a blast!!

Phil and my two sons at the Old Course.

3 THPers
The Hideaway
Hammock Beach Ocean Course

And I get to do both this year.

3 THPers
The Hideaway
Hammock Beach Ocean Course

And I get to do both this year.

dibs on 1 of 3 spots

thanks!

Jeff Bridges, Quentin Tarantino, and Bruce Campbell at Medinah.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My Dad, Tiger and Phil at Augusta

My grandfather (passed away when I was 7), Bobby Jones, Ben Crenshaw and me at the Old Course at St. Andrews

Hogan, Nicklaus, Woods at Sand Hills Golf Club.

Arnold Palmer, Sam Snead, Clint Eastwood at Augusta. I think there would be some interesting stories out of that group.

Mark Crossfield, Charley Hull, Lexi Thompson for a nice casual round at TCP Sawgrass in December.

Arnie and Jack (in their prime), Fred Couples at Pebble Beach.

Bill Murray, Michael Jordan and my uncle at east lake

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

As a lifelong OSU Cowboy, I'm going with Rickie, Bob Tway, and Scott Verplank at Karsten Creek.

Arnold, Jack and Player at Cypress

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Augusta for my first course and if I couldn't pull that off I'd go back to Oak Hill East. It's legitimately perfect in my eyes. I'd have to steal your idea and let my old man carry my bag. I'd probably go with Trevino, Tiger, and Rickie.

Back