What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperStroke 3.0 for my Odyssey and a Callaway X-Series 54* wedge.

Cobra Fly Z driver in black which should be at my house waiting for me when I come rolling in the door. Supposed to hit 50 here this weekend so I might need to go walk a few holes.

Cobra Fly Z driver in black which should be at my house waiting for me when I come rolling in the door. Supposed to hit 50 here this weekend so I might need to go walk a few holes.

great club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't buy, but traded for a new pair of shoes.

Hopefully the newer TWs don't demolish my ankles.

Didn't buy, but traded for a new pair of shoes.

Hopefully the newer TWs don't demolish my ankles.

TW15? I'm holding for a price drop on those because I think they are comfortable. Will look forward to your ankle biting reports.

TW15? I'm holding for a price drop on those because I think they are comfortable. Will look forward to your ankle biting reports.
Yes sir, the TW15s. Tongue design looks...better? But they are comfy.

New pair of summer shoes and a Callaway HL2 bag..

Last edited:
What golf stuff did you buy today?

Dg ti x100

I picked up a used but nearly mint 10.5* G30 with tour 65 shaft that just arrived on my porch today.

I've also got a Rory McIlroy st bernard headcover and a new ping black/black mesh hat on the way (tomorrow).

With the forecast in the mid 40s tomorrow I may have to go hit at the heated range in town.

Stocked up on some grips. Lamkin utx wrap blue were 6.99 at pga store, picked up 20 of those, along with superstroke grips. 2 flatso 2.0, 1 flatso 1.0, 1 flatso ultra. No gt tour in stock yet

golfnow fee for a sunday early morning round where wardy and freddie played today. first round in 5 weeks. not asking for any pity from my northern brethren haha

Mizuno MP-25, 4-PW with Dynamic Gold SL S300 shafts. They will go into play tomorrow.

A wedge and pretty darn excited to try it out

Your ankles aren't as sensitive as mine?
Haha I guess not dude. I never even had any sort of rubbing or anything. Very strange, but these new ones are a bit redesigned from a tongue standpoint

Haha I guess not dude. I never even had any sort of rubbing or anything. Very strange, but these new ones are a bit redesigned from a tongue standpoint

They are 129 at Golfsmith

Bought a Callaway Mini from CPO today.

Bought a Scotty Cameron Newport 2. Wasn't too crazy about the redesign and love this classic look

New ogio stand bag. Tried going to Sun Mountain but the Woode system just can't be beat.. Plus the Ogio fits way better in the cart.

Bought a 100 bucket of Srixon Yellow Z-Star and Z-Star XV on lostgolfballs for $130. Very good quality!

Bought a 100 bucket of Srixon Yellow Z-Star and Z-Star XV on lostgolfballs for $130. Very good quality!

Sweet pick up!

Callaway Org 15 cart bag, 100 tees, towel, 2 FJ gloves and a dozen Chrome Soft... I need to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back