The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That does not sound fun CJ

Shaping up to be an expensive day...

Battery in my sons car decides it don't want to work anymore.

Wife got clipped by a snowplow, breaking the mirror off the truck, and when she got to work noticed the rear tire was leaking and next to flat

Found out last night the washing machine leaks, and it's not the easy hose, or drain leak, it's from the tub...

Our printer decides this morning that wireless communication is no longer an option

And...
The bathroom vent fan seems to be plugged somehow as the bathroom was filled with steam this morning after showers...

There's probably something else around here that I am missing...

Sorry for the rough day today CJ, the first one is on me come Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puppy Worms.

smileys-dogs-706942.gif

My rant today is the news lady who continues to think the word is "jewlery".

I wish. Think I got myself into a bad predicament here. Talked to my manger today and she showed no interest to the happenings over the last three weeks. Amazing how I go from managing 1 client to 4 overnight.

Just think it's bad practice.

I hope it gets better dude, what kinda problems you having?

Shaping up to be an expensive day...

Battery in my sons car decides it don't want to work anymore.

Wife got clipped by a snowplow, breaking the mirror off the truck, and when she got to work noticed the rear tire was leaking and next to flat

Found out last night the washing machine leaks, and it's not the easy hose, or drain leak, it's from the tub...

Our printer decides this morning that wireless communication is no longer an option

And...
The bathroom vent fan seems to be plugged somehow as the bathroom was filled with steam this morning after showers...

There's probably something else around here that I am missing...

That's no good CJ!

My vehicle is a newer model with Bluetooth....which is really nice. However the last month or so every time I get into the car (minivan) and my Bluetooth is connected the first song that comes on every stinkin time is NWA's "A B***** is a B****". Yes, this song is part of my music library but I have not voluntary played that song in months. I have not figured out how to change this. While funny when I am driving alone....my wife is not amused, especially with the little one In the car.

My vehicle is a newer model with Bluetooth....which is really nice. However the last month or so every time I get into the car (minivan) and my Bluetooth is connected the first song that comes on every stinkin time is NWA's "A B***** is a B****". Yes, this song is part of my music library but I have not voluntary played that song in months. I have not figured out how to change this. While funny when I am driving alone....my wife is not amused, especially with the little one In the car.
Can you go in and change the title? Put a "Z" at the front of it?

Puppy Worms.

smileys-dogs-706942.gif

Sorry to hear Nate, but as has been said, pretty common and easily treated. Hang in there and the girls can be nurse maids for the little guy. :angel:

JM

The thermometer says 12° with windchill it's -7°. Blowing snow. Winter is here with a bang now. Stupid lake effect snow.

I was just refilling my washer fluid tank. Went to snap the cover back on and put my thumb through the plastic. 16 year old car + cold = plastic fail. Now to find a new cap.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So my wife didn't wait for the garage door to open fully before backing out and hit the garage door. While I find it annoying I wouldn't be that mad, if it wasn't the second time in a year she had done it.

So my wife didn't wait for the garage door to open fully before backing out and hit the garage door. While I find it annoying I wouldn't be that mad, if it wasn't the second time in a year she had done it.

Make her park outside.
See? Problem solver!

Make her park outside.
See? Problem solver!

No the rant gets even better, I just spoke to her and she's outside with the guy fixing it. When I asked how much it's going to be, she said she hasn't asked yet! So she called the first number she could find, then didn't even ask the price before he started working.

I would hate to do that! I ALWAYS open the door with the wall controller when I step into the garage, Door is open before I even get in the car.

Hit balls in net this morning with heater running full blast.Had another bout of the shanks and hit the heater and now it won't function properly.This is why golf is almost impossible for me at times.I can never string anything consistent together for even a small period of time.And sadly once I start hitting bad it just gets worse.

Hit balls in net this morning with heater running full blast.Had another bout of the shanks and hit the heater and now it won't function properly.This is why golf is almost impossible for me at times.I can never string anything consistent together for even a small period of time.And sadly once I start hitting bad it just gets worse.

That's why you put the heater behind you back or to the right side of the ball.

Seriously though, I'm sorry you've had some bad luck with your swing. I've been there before, too. Take a day or two off, work on some fundamentals, and get back at it. Good luck!

The pro said the problem is also my clubs.Im playing a old set of Callaway irons and he told me anything affiliated with them is bad news for high handicappers.He is trying to custom fit me with a off brand company I never heard of.Im just a little tight on money to make that type of purchase.But I'm totally committed to him and believe all of his advice he gives me

The pro said the problem is also my clubs.Im playing a old set of Callaway irons and he told me anything affiliated with them is bad news for high handicappers.He is trying to custom fit me with a off brand company I never heard of.Im just a little tight on money to make that type of purchase.But I'm totally committed to him and believe all of his advice he gives me

What are you currently playing? I understand you're committed to him, but this sounds like a sales pitch depending on the clubs you currently play.

Callaway makes some very good clubs for all ranges of handicaps. I would be EXTREMELY leery of this advice.

What are you currently playing? I understand you're committed to him, but this sounds like a sales pitch depending on the clubs you currently play.
Great big Bertha irons from the 90's.He is a great mentor to me.The patience he has shown me during our lessons is unbelievable.His knowledge is light years of what I can ever know about golf and equipment.If he knows clubs that will help my needs than he would be the one to ask.

Great big Bertha irons from the 90's.He is a great mentor to me.The patience he has shown me during our lessons is unbelievable.His knowledge is light years of what I can ever know about golf and equipment.If he knows clubs that will help my needs than he would be the one to ask.

I am not saying he doesn't know clubs, but to say to stay away from an OEM because of your handicap is wrong. Callaway releases a super game improvement iron just about every year, including the XR OS Irons this year.

Being told to stay away from an OEM based on Handicap just sounds to me like he has an axe to grind.
Not knowing background, What are you currently playing?, What is he suggesting you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back