What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went shopping at Chilli Country Club. Got 2 dozen b330 rx and a pair of Footjoy DNA , all white for a total of $150. Some good buys.?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Pretty bland day scheduled for me golf wise.

1) Got a confirmation about my lesson next Saturday. Time for a new beginning.

2) Lots of putting on tap. Too much arms, not enough shoulders, and I still haven't got my eyes back where they should be consistently.

3) Write on a tech article.

4) THP my ass off.

5) Watch the WM

Yesterday I played a sim round with OITW and mpeterson. Today I think I'm going to go to golfsmith and give the M2 a little demo time, hit some other clubs and waste some time until the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm heading to the range shortly for some short game practice before the Super Bowl!

Played 18 with our Superbowl gang

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Another couple hours at the dome this morning. Really putting a lot of work in on chipping and pitching. Also working on more shoulder turn with the irons. Hybrids are solid. 3 wood and driver are pretty iffy, right now. Just doesn't feel right. Sure wish I had taken some vids last season when I was hitting the woods well; could use a good reference point to get back to.

30 minutes practice putting. still having a hard time starting the short putts on the right line.

SS, Golfsmith, and a couple hours practicing in the dome.

MSH134 and I did the same, along with a lot of iron perusing. I'm just waiting for my C200s and PMP wedges to finally arrive - taking a bit too long to get them.

Interesting, the guy who did the demo told me if I bought them right then and there, they would ship in three days. The fitted me with the Recoil shaft.

Spent time working with the new 716 AP2'S in between periods of the CAPS vs Flyers. The woods in the back yard probably have a good bucket or 2 in them. Chipping within the yard as well. Can't wait for the weather to break.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Watching WM right now too much snow on ground up here in good ole, Mass.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

18 with THPers in February in Ohio. Can't beat that

Spent time at the range working on some things.

4d1cd900563ba4a2046ade2c1cee60cf.jpg

Just some carpet putting.

Removed a putter shaft to get ready for the new one coming in.

Removed some grips with air for the first time and then regripped the RX #2 with a lamkin iLine

Second large bucket of the year today, 53* outside and sunny...loved it. Sucks that I had to hit off the mats again though, I hate mats.

I'm heading to the range shortly for some short game practice before the Super Bowl!

And this didn't happen so I settled for some wedge swings in the living room.

Played 18 in wet, windy and cold conditions. Company was good but my golf wasn't. Played some of the worse golf I have in a long time. On the bright side, my short game contact was much better than it has been

Cleaned up the clubs after a round today, put the putter away to open up the bag for the new one that is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday by COB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back