What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought my first ever rangefinder. Pretty pumped about it.

Which one did you go with?

Picked up a Bushnell Tour V3 w/Jolt from the marketplace. Not the latest and greatest, but I think it'll give me what I'm looking for. No more guessing on the gps app haha

Picked up a Bushnell Tour V3 w/Jolt from the marketplace. Not the latest and greatest, but I think it'll give me what I'm looking for. No more guessing on the gps app haha
I think you'll like that rangefinder MT.

Great rangefinder you snagged MT.

It's a good one!

Ive had mine for a few years after resisting rangefinders, best pickup ever

Just bought my first ever rangefinder. Pretty pumped about it.
You will now wonder why you ever wasted time with a GPS. Pint & Shoot is so much easier.

Paid off the remaining balance for the THP Kickoff Classic!

Taking the guessing game out of golf is a great thing. I think you're going to be very pleased with Bushnell MT.

Paid off the remaining balance for the THP Kickoff Classic!

Wish I was there to give ya a ride from the airport! You will have a blast!

Wish I was there to give ya a ride from the airport! You will have a blast!
Wish you were joining us, but we will find another event to meet up. We definitely will get a round in this year.

Camo Callaway Fusion 14 2016 :D

d17GRckl.jpg

Last edited:
Rose and Fire ballistic HC's to go with my camo bag! straight #specialforces

Just arrived and it's awesome!
59d3800b3177e8b0fb5074ed68b5a294.jpg
bbcad41fd68f405edb5a402e635e9327.jpg

Nice looking bag Kang! The dividers remind me of the Ogio Woode system I like it!

Really like that bag Kang!

That's bag looks great. That Tour Rat is going to have a nice ride in that bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just arrived and it's awesome!
59d3800b3177e8b0fb5074ed68b5a294.jpg
bbcad41fd68f405edb5a402e635e9327.jpg
That divider actually looks really good. That seems very practical after thinking about how I'd set it up.

That is a sharp bag Kang. I like the green!

Kang that bag is TASTY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking bag Kang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back