What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Google 'how late does UPS deliver' and saw 7 PM. I heard the truck at 656 and he delivered this...

619044a9dfd80208d3017af855479874.jpg

9e573ab4c1a71f06576dd90ae0a27885.jpg

c2c08db2ebaf7372999bab282b7818e1.jpg

I. Am. Hyped.

Gotta love those late deliveries.

Niiiice. Jealous. That's on my ponder list.

cpo has like new for $169 with no weight kit. Prices and conditions seem to be between that and 3 bills on ebay. I
the one I came across was $175 for like new and was only 1 day left of bidding with no bids as of today, put in before I left for the gym and the auction ended while I was in the gym.

cpo has like new for $169 with no weight kit. Prices and conditions seem to be between that and 3 bills on ebay. I
the one I came across was $175 for like new and was only 1 day left of bidding with no bids as of today, put in before I left for the gym and the auction ended while I was in the gym.

Saw that one on CPO

Excuse my ignorance but what is CPO? It sounds like an interesting place to know about. :)

Placed my order for a set of Callaway XR OS 16 Irons with Recoil shafts and Lamkin UTx grips

Added a SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0 putter grip to my Oddysey Works Versa #1. Believe this is the one Speith uses? didn't know that until after I selected it, but kinda cool. I have been tinkering with using his forward press routine.

Placed my order for a set of Callaway XR OS 16 Irons with Recoil shafts and Lamkin UTx grips

Think you are the first one, congrats Terry!

Added a SuperStroke Ultra Slim 1.0 putter grip to my Oddysey Works Versa #1. Believe this is the one Speith uses? didn't know that until after I selected it, but kinda cool. I have been tinkering with using his forward press routine.

He uses the flatso

Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0 with countercore!

THP Beanie! BooYAH!

THP beanie!

THP Beanie!!!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Got this for about $32. Never had one before. When I'm not using a golf cart, this will be at our daughter's soccer games/practices.

71prOaw3WoL._SL1500_.jpg

THP Beanie!

Rose & Fire HC's came in. And they're badass!

Beanie.

Range time this morning.

Paid the remaining balance on my THP belt. Can't wait to get it in hand.

A putter project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back