THP Custom Beanie - Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1628.jpg

love it. Will be ready when it hits the store

yeah that looks good. definitely hoping to get one.

Really hoping I'm able to snag ones of these when they pop up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont get too many opportunities to wear a Beanie, so my collection consists of...well, one.

Need this one to make my collection somewhat Golf worthy!

I would have been wearing this yesterday if I had it....cold and wet walking home from work so I was wearing a beanie

Can't wait for these to be available as they look good

Very much looking forward to this.

I really like the green color on the beanie. This will get worn out very quickly.

Love these hats. Love this idea. Give me 3.

These have been ordered and will be arriving very soon.

Today we will be doing a pre-order at 11am EST

This is a limited edition item and will be allowing a maximum of 2 per person (or 1 of course).
The cost is $22 and Albatross Club Discount can be used.
They will NOT last long and by not long I mean it could be minutes/hours

There is a chance they (or a different model) come back in the store soon, but due to the cost/minimum/inventory, these should go very fast for the 1st ever version.

Because of that, we are giving everybody a heads up. 11am EST, they will be up in the store for ordering so have your store and everything ready to go at that time if you want one.

Thanks guys, we are excited about this one.

Sweetness, calendar updated.

Glad I saw this! Is It 11 or 1 that they are going on sale?

-8 today with wind chill - these will be perfect.

Glad I saw this! Is It 11 or 1 that they are going on sale?

-8 today with wind chill - these will be perfect.

Whoops. Typo. Its 11am.

This is a limited edition item and will be allowing a maximum of 2 per person (or 1 of course).

There is a chance they (or a different model) come back in the store soon, but due to the cost/minimum/inventory, these should go very fast for the 1st ever version.

Because of that, we are giving everybody a heads up. 11am EST, they will be up in the store for ordering so have your store and everything ready to go at that time if you want one.

Bumping this so everybody thats wants one sees it.

Excellent! 11 am reminder set!

Ready for 11am! Don't wanna miss out. Especially with the weather we've been getting lately!

Glad to catch the announcement. Will be paying close attention and will jump on this when they are up.

Page subscription... won't miss this one

A smooth 44 minutes + shipping away from a warm THP branded head. Sounds like a good plan to me.

will it be limited to just 1 per THPer? I sure don't want to miss out on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back