Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Currently 6 points behind Marty... which is the exact number I missed out on by leaving Marchand on the bench the other night.

Lost Wideman to suspension, picked up Edler to replace him. Now have lost Edler to injury. Fantastic.

I think I forgot to set me line up....

thanks for the reminder

I think I forgot to set me line up....

thanks for the reminder

Haha same and left Zetterberg on the bench last night. What an idiot!

Quick is not listed as DTD does anyone know what happened?

Bash Brothers doing work tonight

You're having a good night, Scrap. Already knocked 15 points off my lead before the late games even started.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ovechkin is killing it tonight

You're having a good night, Scrap. Already knocked 15 points off my lead before the late games even started.

I can sense your fear through the interweb.

I can sense your fear through the interweb.

I was marginally concerned until I woke up and saw what McSavior and Grizzly Adams did after I went to bed.
Feeling pretty good with the 90 point lead now :)

not sure if someone still has Price on IR, but you can safely drop him, he is not coming back

not sure if someone still has Price on IR, but you can safely drop him, he is not coming back
Ouch dude. Probably better off for him in the future

Ouch dude. Probably better off for him in the future

yeah, I ahve my doubts about that. word is, he didn't get a surgery, and I dont know if he will

Yes sir. Moose lets go with a jersey or hat pic plus the slogan above the avi as well.

No sir, no more selfies for this guy.
Scrap, looks like your avi will be sporting the best crest(not Jesse) in the NHL for a week :)

Scrap, looks like your avi will be sporting the best crest(not Jesse) in the NHL for a week :)

Not worried I have 3 days left. Hahaha. I think if I can find the black jersey with the goat head that will be perfect.

Not worried I have 3 days left. Hahaha. I think if I can find the black jersey with the goat head that will be perfect.
No! I'll just let you keep your current one another week then :) Old school Sabres only.

No! I'll just let you keep your current one another week then :) Old school Sabres only.

Yes! Good work Moose

I think Crest said it the other day so I will use his quote.
"You suck". Hahaha
You have no idea how much I hated the demonic goathead and banana slug uniforms. Those were the worst.

Scrap you can buy a bucket haha

You have no idea how much I hated the demonic goathead and banana slug uniforms. Those were the worst.

They sound perfect and looked amazing according to Brett Hull.

Scrap you can buy a bucket haha

But can I buy a goalie or at least a vowel.

They sound perfect and looked amazing according to Brett Hull.

But can I buy a goalie or at least a vowel.
All my goalies are now hurt. Should have made that deal for Holtby I am kicking myself now

All my goalies are now hurt. Should have made that deal for Holtby I am kicking myself now

Ramo and Bobrovski both on ir and they were my dynamic duo. Love when a team underachieves and players get hurt.

Ramo and Bobrovski both on ir and they were my dynamic duo. Love when a team underachieves and players get hurt.
Yeah I liked your idea of next year drafting 6 goalies in the first 6 rounds haha

Something like this, Scrap.

a70e7fccde1c56f8be6cc3573178adc7.jpg

Back