Mward I am calling you out #thpcallout

Man, another tough one.
On one hand you have my brother from another mother in Tadashi70. He has game for days and is back smiling around the course.
On the other hand you have Dwight Schrute's doll called "My Buddy" (you can sing the song, I am).

Tadashi is in his home course area, but Mward travels well. Plus he is like an intense fire cracker waiting to explode. Okay maybe not fire cracker, and closer to one of those pop things you throw on the ground.

Normally in this matchup, I take Tadashi all day, but the crucial mistake here is moving Mward closer to Disney World, which I am sure he will pop in for inspiration on the way to this match for cartoon like powers.

Then again, Mward will be coming off a Disney cruise, all porked up and bloated. Which probably means meat sweats by the turn.

Im going Tadashi 4/3 due to the cruise and Ward distracted from Mary Poppins sightings.

I will stick with this prediction, but Wardy is a scrappy fighter.
This one is going to be good.

Gotta love the enthusiasm with the Panda.

Hahahaha, that video is awesome.

Awesome video Freddie!

love the video Panda. Im standing by my original prediction. Panda wins 2&1

Knaw his face off Panda!

Awesome video Tadashi! I like my prediction of a close match decided late by Panda. Both these guys can golf their ball! Looking forward to following along!

JB basically called Mward the human equivalent of a pop-snap.

LMAO.

Your shadow looks bundled up!

Panda smooth!

Freddie, I need to see the shoulder shimmy at address, thats a guaranteed 5-10 more yards

That's a nice swing. Freddie looks like he is on his game

Just turned on the replay of Freddie's periscope video and see ward's first shot on camera. Didn't even faze him. Just stripes the next one. This is going to be a good match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy came to play as I would except

Back